eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   How to withdraw money from that Stealth paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/120496-how-withdraw-money-stealth-paypal.html)

123xyz 09-28-2018 03:26 PM

How to withdraw money from that Stealth paypal?

Hi,
i want to buy this account =PayPal Account + eBay Seller's Account + Address Confirmed + Phone Verified
but i want to know this before buying- if i buy the account from you and i start selling using the eBay account & receive payment to the attached PayPal account, then how i will withdraw this money from PayPal account?
Because, if i directly transfer fund this eBay attached PayPal account to my PayPal account, then PayPal may hold fund & ask for some verification.

So, how i will withdraw money from that paypal?

JamesNorth101 09-28-2018 03:58 PM

Re: How to withdraw money from that Stealth paypal?

Really you want a bank account to withdraw to

Loera 10-05-2018 02:38 AM

If you're a new seller on Ebay and your Paypal account is new too, both will hold your funds up to 21 days. After this time funds will be released and you will be able to move your funds to your main Paypal account (the one attached to your real bank) so you can withdrawal. As simple as that. Try to not link both paypal accounts... using another IP, User-agent, etc.

Othmane 10-05-2018 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loera (Post 947878)
If you're a new seller on Ebay and your Paypal account is new too, both will hold your funds up to 21 days. After this time funds will be released and you will be able to move your funds to your main Paypal account (the one attached to your real bank) so you can withdrawal. As simple as that. Try to not link both paypal accounts... using another IP, User-agent, etc.

Withdrawing money from the stealth PayPal account by sending it to another PayPal account which has a bank attached is not a long term solution, you risk being limited.

@OP you need to attach one of your bank accounts to the account you bought in order to withdraw money.

Loera 10-05-2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Othmane (Post 947901)
Withdrawing money from the stealth PayPal account by sending it to another PayPal account which has a bank attached is not a long term solution, you risk being limited.

@OP you need to attach one of your bank accounts to the account you bought in order to withdraw money.

If both accounts has nothing to get linked, you'll be just fine. Obviously it will be seen more legit if you receive others payments from different accounts and not only from the stealth one but it won't be a problem if you send only one payment from time to time.
In some cases, if you manage many stealth paypal accounts, you won't be able to make as paypals as bank accounts so you will have to use the main. Of course there are others methods to use that I recommend. For example, sell your Paypal funds for Bitcoin, Gift Cards or another payment processor and then resell/exchange them.

JamesNorth101 10-05-2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loera (Post 947906)
If both accounts has nothing to get linked, you'll be just fine.

Sending funds from account A to account B time and time again is what would get them linked.

Now and then is fine, but if its the only withdrawal method its going to be a lot more than now and then. PayPal pick up on these things.

monstermaash 10-05-2018 07:03 AM

just started stealth and i would definitely recommend linking a bank account to it.
its really the best way.
plus it would help in verifying your paypal account.

after i got a few sales on ebay on my stealth, paypal asked me to confirm my identity by withdrawing to bank or calling them.

after i made a new bank account and linked it then withdraw, paypal just stop asking me questions and let me be.

good luck OP

rsot 10-05-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monstermaash (Post 947919)
just started stealth and i would definitely recommend linking a bank account to it.
its really the best way.
plus it would help in verifying your paypal account.

after i got a few sales on ebay on my stealth, paypal asked me to confirm my identity by withdrawing to bank or calling them.

after i made a new bank account and linked it then withdraw, paypal just stop asking me questions and let me be.

good luck OP

Good experience sharing :)

Joleen 07-10-2019 10:18 PM

Hi,

By linking up a bank account with the stealth account, there will be like name A in paypal and name B in bank. In this case, will paypal hold your funds?

Otherwise is there anyway to get the money out other than purchasing bitcoins? As I got a friend's stealth account for ebay however, will required to create a paypal account for it. Still thinking how to get the funds out as I am unable to link bank of another person's name to get the funds.... Any solution?:s

agent006140 07-11-2019 08:23 AM

You are in Singapore.
Some have linked their real bank accounts to their stealth Paypal account and have no problem confirming the 2 deposits Paypal sent to their bank account,but when they try to transfer fund from Paypal to their bank account,the bank rejects transfer because of name difference.
You have to find out from your bank.
No one knows what your bank will do

justinloz 07-12-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joleen (Post 1017919)
Hi,

By linking up a bank account with the stealth account, there will be like name A in paypal and name B in bank. In this case, will paypal hold your funds?

Otherwise is there anyway to get the money out other than purchasing bitcoins? As I got a friend's stealth account for ebay however, will required to create a paypal account for it. Still thinking how to get the funds out as I am unable to link bank of another person's name to get the funds.... Any solution?:s

I was thinking about it with limited non-USA paypal accounts.

A possible solution is add a USA bank account with transferwise dot com.

I still don't try it.

DenysUA 09-18-2019 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinloz (Post 1018320)
A possible solution is add a USA bank account with transferwise dot com.

I still don't try it.

Have you tried that?
Stuck withe the same...USA stealth account, USA PP stealth account.. As Im not original US citizen, I can't open eligible banc account to link it to PP for withdrawal.. Still in finding solution..
The only one I see is PP-BTC-Payoneer. But it is quite risky..
Would be thankful for any information..

rsot 09-18-2019 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenysUA (Post 1034636)
Have you tried that?
Stuck withe the same...USA stealth account, USA PP stealth account.. As Im not original US citizen, I can't open eligible banc account to link it to PP for withdrawal.. Still in finding solution..
The only one I see is PP-BTC-Payoneer. But it is quite risky..
Would be thankful for any information..

The pp is limited or not right now?

DenysUA 09-18-2019 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1034645)
The pp is limited or not right now?

Can't PM you directly so far ((
One account is on hold with all funds in it. But in general my question is about ways of withdrawal from stealth US PP to my Payoneer account if I'm not US citizen and can't open US bank account(as I don't have SSN for that). I've read all threads,but they give only one variant mainly - opening US bank account.

justinloz 09-30-2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 947915)
Sending funds from account A to account B time and time again is what would get them linked.

Now and then is fine, but if its the only withdrawal method its going to be a lot more than now and then. PayPal pick up on these things.

What is the difference if you send payments often to a supplier?

iamdeadinside 09-30-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinloz (Post 1037387)

The thing James talked about was sending funds from a new PP account to a PP account linked to a suspended EB account to be able to withdraw. This practice is not recommended.

On the other hand, if you pay your supplier through a good PP account (not linked to a suspended EB), there shouldn't be any problems.

agent006140 10-01-2019 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinloz (Post 1037387)

if your supplier is in good standing,if not,he could be asked to show ID,invoices etc

Aleksei 10-04-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1018007)
You are in Singapore.
Some have linked their real bank accounts to their stealth Paypal account and have no problem confirming the 2 deposits Paypal sent to their bank account,but when they try to transfer fund from Paypal to their bank account,the bank rejects transfer because of name difference.
You have to find out from your bank.
No one knows what your bank will do

Please explain in more detail.
My situation: I have a business paypal account opened in Russia in my own name as an entrepreneur (I pay taxes and submit reports).
As far as I can see, here on the forum sellers offer UK and US ebay accounts.
Can I buy a non-RU account here, attach my RU-Payal account to it, and to withdraw money to a bank account in RU?

DenysUA 10-04-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleksei (Post 1038557)
Please explain in more detail.
My situation: I have a business paypal account opened in Russia in my own name as an entrepreneur (I pay taxes and submit reports).
As far as I can see, here on the forum sellers offer UK and US ebay accounts.
Can I buy a non-RU account here, attach my RU-Payal account to it, and to withdraw money to a bank account in RU?

Please see your thread regarding that topic. Don't create,pls, the same topic everywhere.