eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   I got a suspension, i want to comeback,If ebay asks for ID, what should i do? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/121163-i-got-suspension-i-want-comeback-if-ebay-asks-id-what-should-i-do.html)

Net 10-26-2018 02:27 AM

I got a suspension, i want to comeback,If ebay asks for ID, what should i do?

Hello, U

One and half year ago, i have been seller on ebay,
unfortunately, I have got a suspension i have had 65,000 items.

Because Vero items, ebay suspends me.
Now> i want to comeback, JUST ONE PROBLEM.

IF ebay will ask me for my Id or documents about my business i will get suspend again, eBay has my orginal ID and all the details about my business, Because i have sent them when they asked me those ducoments for getting higher selling limit.

What should i do?
( I have to comeback.. 1.5 years past.. i didn't find any else good job..)

Thank you very much!

just_smile 10-26-2018 02:31 AM

Re: I got a suspension, i want to comeback,If ebay asks for ID, what should i do?

You would need to provide what they are asking for. Private message a moderater for further assistance. Some things can't be discussed on the open forum.

ilcarletto 10-26-2018 03:08 AM

Re: I got a suspension, i want to comeback,If ebay asks for ID, what should i do?

agree with just_smile above, you need to provide what they want to see

newstart123 10-26-2018 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Net (Post 952663)
Hello, U

One and half year ago, i have been seller on ebay,
unfortunately, I have got a suspension i have had 65,000 items.

Because Vero items, ebay suspends me.
Now> i want to comeback, JUST ONE PROBLEM.

IF ebay will ask me for my Id or documents about my business i will get suspend again, eBay has my orginal ID and all the details about my business, Because i have sent them when they asked me those ducoments for getting higher selling limit.

What should i do?
( I have to comeback.. 1.5 years past.. i didn't find any else good job..)

Thank you very much!

ebay and paypal do not see that there is the same document, you have to create account with stealth rules but you name surname date of birth can be the same. I recommend to use new address, new phone number, new ip address, new user on you pc and new picture of document - but document can be the same

Net 10-26-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricha (Post 952671)
ebay and paypal do not see that there is the same document, you have to create account with stealth rules but you name surname date of birth can be the same. I recommend to use new address, new phone number, new ip address, new user on you pc and new picture of document - but document can be the same

But ebay will see my ID again. Same id. Is it problem?
Because on both of them it will be same ID, even if i will change the adress and everything to new.. Got my point?

eman350 10-26-2018 04:45 PM

Yes you can use the same id. Let us know what happens ok. It should be ok.

rsot 10-26-2018 11:59 PM

Welcome to the forum Net - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Net 10-27-2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman350 (Post 952857)
Yes you can use the same id. Let us know what happens ok. It should be ok.

I have invested a lot for changing every thing.. I need 100% answer bro..
I can't take hight risk and trust on the lucky...

Why do you think it should be ok?
I believe ebay has system that recognizes according to the id of the person..

dealagreeproceed 10-27-2018 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Net (Post 952939)
I have invested a lot for changing every thing.. I need 100% answer bro..
I can't take hight risk and trust on the lucky...

your in the wrong business then...:doh::juggle::pop2:

juke123321 10-30-2018 04:39 PM

if its an account you've recently got, dont even bother with the ID. not worth the hassle, better to restart on a new account