eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Georgia PayPal Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/123567-georgia-paypal-account.html)

cnone 01-28-2019 06:18 PM

Georgia PayPal Account

Hi there, I'm doing sales on eBay and planning to start a company in Batumi, Georgia (the country one)

You know EU has 2500 EUR limit and asking for documents after it, anyone aware of how much is that limit for the Georgia PayPal accounts? I will have a legit company and can provide any documents they want but I'm still worried about the limits.

Thank you very much for the responses!

rsot 01-28-2019 07:11 PM

Re: Georgia PayPal Account

Best of luck with the company start - I have not used Georgia PP accounts

parsierngue 01-28-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 974712)
Best of luck with the company start - I have not used Georgia PP accounts

Then why bother posting...?

OP, there is no such limit for Georgian Paypal accounts..

Jonnydoe 01-29-2019 09:08 AM

If your account will be from Georgia you have to know that you can be asked for ID in every single moment.

phaz0rz 01-29-2019 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnydoe (Post 974808)
If your account will be from Georgia you have to know that you can be asked for ID in every single moment.

That can be said about any country's PP account. :dance:

Jonnydoe 01-29-2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 974809)
That can be said about any country's PP account. :dance:

That can be said much faster for ex-USSR countries.

cnone 01-29-2019 01:25 PM

Hmm I will not be able to provide IDs as I'm Turkish and company located in Georgia, thanks guys, it's good to know about the limits :-)

ddm50 02-01-2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnone (Post 974867)
Hmm I will not be able to provide IDs as I'm Turkish and company located in Georgia, thanks guys, it's good to know about the limits :-)

You won't be able to provide IDs? That's why people make ⊗⊗⊗⊗ IDs and why would you need a company for a PayPal?

cnone 02-01-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddm50 (Post 975554)
You won't be able to provide IDs? That's why people make ⊗⊗⊗⊗ IDs and why would you need a company for a PayPal?

Yeah, I recently learned that PayPal eats up the xxxx IDs so that's how I'm going to continue for small eBay accounts :-D

One of the reasons I will need company in Georgia is because when my business is established, I plan to make $xxxxxx sales monthly and I don't want to use Personal accounts for this. The other reason is I want to move there so I can buy cars and apartments cheaper. My country really f*** us with VERY high taxes.

It will be a great experience to live in another country which is planned to be accepted to EU soon :-)

zatenalinmisbukullanici 02-01-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnone (Post 975591)
Yeah, I recently learned that PayPal eats up the xxxx IDs so that's how I'm going to continue for small eBay accounts :-D

One of the reasons I will need company in Georgia is because when my business is established, I plan to make $xxxxxx sales monthly and I don't want to use Personal accounts for this. The other reason is I want to move there so I can buy cars and apartments cheaper. My country really f*** us with VERY high taxes.

It will be a great experience to live in another country which is planned to be accepted to EU soon :-)

I would recommend you to immigrate montenegro instead of Georgia in that case. Low tax easy setup a company.

sax4 02-02-2019 05:49 AM

Georgia has a very Liberal visa regime, one year on arrival - renewable. Also they make it easy to do business there these days.

Montenegro nice, but in Winter it rains a lot.

Georgia cheaper than Montenegro as 'negro are using Euro which inflates prices.

Verdena 02-02-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 975666)

Montenegro nice, but in Winter it rains a lot.

LOL said by someone who is living in the UK LOL

sax4 02-02-2019 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verdena (Post 975672)
LOL said by someone who is living in the UK LOL

Don't jump to conclusions. I have spent extended time in both coutries, so lol at that.

rsot 02-02-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 975678)
Don't jump to conclusions. I have spent extended time in both coutries, so lol at that.

sax4 is very well-travelled :thumb:

mzhacker 03-26-2019 03:17 AM

i heard most Georgia banks doesnt work with paypal just 1? is it true?

ddm50 03-28-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnone (Post 975591)

Well, I don't know what you mean by soon, Georgia isn't even an candidate lol.

toughtech 12-26-2019 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnone (Post 974697)
Hi there, I'm doing sales on eBay and planning to start a company in Batumi, Georgia (the country one)

You know EU has 2500 EUR limit and asking for documents after it, anyone aware of how much is that limit for the Georgia PayPal accounts? I will have a legit company and can provide any documents they want but I'm still worried about the limits.

Thank you very much for the responses!

Did you look into costs of setting up the company.

Regards

cnone 01-24-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toughtech (Post 1057596)
Did you look into costs of setting up the company.

Regards

Yup, 300-350 USD. Also Georgian banks open accounts just with international passports which is weird, you need no residency etc.

However, there's nothing like Virtual card in Georgia and this is another weird thing. Banks along the country have NO virtual card service 🤦

orient 02-01-2020 02:37 PM

i have legal company in Georgia and PayPal business account, everything went well for 8 months however by today they made the account limited and asking supplier invoices and many other documents. It is happened after 80000$ withdraw in total.

BarTuv 02-01-2020 06:21 PM

Try to choose diffrent country

MathProfessor 02-02-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orient (Post 1066233)
i have legal company in Georgia and PayPal business account, everything went well for 8 months however by today they made the account limited and asking supplier invoices and many other documents. It is happened after 80000$ withdraw in total.

Are you going to try to give them the docs or you gonna just leave it?

orient 02-04-2020 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1066464)
Are you going to try to give them the docs or you gonna just leave it?

I will give them the docs friend. I have original invoices and now 10k stucked at PayPal account. I want to believe no problems must occur but somehow reading the people here on the forums make me worry...Actually i am not sure if anyone on this forum doing everything officially through company and had similar experience ?