eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   International Paypal Users Withdraw Options. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/12620-international-paypal-users-withdraw-options.html)

moloko 08-11-2009 11:21 PM

International Paypal Users Withdraw Options.

The situation is this.
Lot of people are outside UK, USA and so on. So we dont need add bank account details on paypal. Question arise: What methods we can use to withdraw money if we use **** information to register? Thank you.

Never read this before so will post here. If you have some information please pm me.

Vicvelcro 08-12-2009 02:02 AM

If you are outside of the US/UK, you can maybe find a loadable account of some sort, but the cost would be high. If you find one that is still valid, you won't be able to stealth it. You'd have to provide legit info to get the account, probably.

Once you have one, you could misinform PP about the name on the account possibly. That you could maybe stealth without too much trouble. But it likely wouldn't last very long. PP is very tight with accounts from certain locations.

getaroundebay 08-12-2009 02:05 AM

vicvelcro, could you possibly comment on my thread "turkish paypal"?

Seems you know a bit about international paypal accounts?

moloko 08-12-2009 02:08 AM

Your method seems quite good, but I think If paypal caught one time, second time will be more harder to pass it. How about paypal top up card. You know aspkin ebook is good but not for international use because this quastion arise and in the book was never told how to do that with paypal.

Vicvelcro 08-12-2009 02:30 AM

Re #3: I'll have a look, after I've caught up on all the other stuff I'm looking into. Keep in mind that I know MORE about U.S. Paypal than I do about international Paypal obviously. So I can't help quite as much.

Re #4: The reason the ebook isn't as clear about international information is partly due to the unclear nature of info available for considering. Paypal started in the U.S. Quite a few countries have only been added recently and Paypal has't quite got their system worked out in those locations. It's a complex issue. Different countries have different laws that apply to Paypal. And Paypal tries very hard to sneak around the laws. They aren't entirely forthcoming with their own policies.

moloko 08-12-2009 02:39 AM

Yes thats right. I know that, but it will be better to tell that before buying and I asked that clearly. So this is it. I am happy that other members helping. So the situation is simple. For me, I need to give ebay only VCC, so cant find how to get money out, there are no such option to add bank account. It is very hard and all days I am thinking about it. Asked aspkin, but maybe my quastion was not straight and he answered not what I want. So I think, ok, look like a stupid, go and find out myself. But cant. Now I am really stuck.

Vicvelcro 08-12-2009 02:56 AM

Perhaps Aspkin didn't understand what your question was, exactly.

I'll think this over and see what I can figure out. I'll try to have an answer tomorrow, but I'm not promising it will be that easy. Just saying MAYBE tomorrow.

I know you probably mentioned somewhere already where your Paypal account is from. But I read a lot and certainly don't remember. So if you would, please mention which Paypal site you use.

moloko 08-12-2009 03:03 AM

I use www.paypal.com. Thank you anyway. It is really hard. One idea was to buy as much prepaid cards from auctions and just cash out from atm. But it seems for me get these is hard, better method for USA people.

GreenBean 08-12-2009 03:21 AM

^^^you use an US paypal account do you? Again give the facts for the answers. Is it a US paypal account attached to your country's ebay? What exactly is it?

moloko 08-12-2009 03:47 AM

Sorry, I will use all Lithuania information to register. It is not attached but I am going to do that and dont want to hurry before I know how to get the profit out.

GreenBean 08-12-2009 04:00 AM

Of course: no point to sell if you can not get the money out.:peace:

oompaloompa 08-12-2009 08:54 AM

getting money out, not ideal solution but you can transfer money or masspay it to a paypal with a bank account attached, I do this from ebay accounts in mainland Europe , the first time I did it they limited both sending and receiving accounts, and I submitted info and it was lifted, after that they havent bothered me about it, but I dont transfer massive amounts, maybe up to £250 p m per account....

moloko 08-12-2009 10:43 AM

Yes I understand but I havent got the account. For you easier, because you are in uk. If you are from Lithuania no such option to add bank account info, but thanks anyway.

oompaloompa 08-12-2009 12:43 PM

Are you also on ebay - you say you are using lithuania info to register but which ebay country site are your accounts registered in? There is no ebaylithuania...

moloko 08-12-2009 02:00 PM

On ebay.com. My customers are USA people.

mine 08-13-2009 07:19 AM

If you can register a valid address then what you need to do is buy something that is light and easy to post and something you can also cash in easily in your local area. Jewelery or collectables would be a good idea. If for any reason you can't use a real address then it's just a matter of finding a place other than Ebay or any of their partner sites to purchase stuff and then when you make payment check the option which says 'no delivery address required' so they have to get your real delivery address from you directly. Paypal will never find out what it is.

moloko 08-13-2009 07:23 AM

Yes I know that, allready tryed with my real info. But if I use **** it will be hard to ged these items from post or dpd...

mine 08-13-2009 07:31 AM

see my edit. :thumb:

moloko 08-13-2009 10:42 AM

Ok address is one, but name is other. The post never give package to other person.

oompaloompa 08-15-2009 04:29 AM

^^^ in Lith they only give to named person, really? In US and UK they deliver to address, end of story, anyone can sign , even the gardener mowing your lawn..
well in that case a slight variation of your name? These are all things you can find out yourself through trying it out, asking us is not as useful as seeing for yourself..

moloko 08-15-2009 05:08 AM

Yes, all resolved just preparing exacel sheet, thank you for all members. In the national post always asks ID. In dpd and others dont ask at all, but last time Fedex asked it was first time, but my info was real so no problem.

eurotrav 02-26-2010 06:53 AM

Question about PP withdraw to prepaid card feature?
it is for VISA only or also MC?