eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Ebay Stealth Account from Poland (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/138934-ebay-stealth-account-poland.html)

PROJECT EURO 09-15-2020 08:28 AM

Ebay Stealth Account from Poland

Greetings!

I already purchased and read the eBay Stealth Guide. I am trying to start a new ebay stealth account, but need your guidance with a few details.

I am a dual citizen, Polish (with PESEL # and Polish Passport) and an American Citizen (have a SSN and American Passport). I used to sell used motorcycle and car parts on ebay when I lived in the United States, and I never had an issue. I tried to start a new ebay account when I moved to Poland from the USA (New Jersey). Everything was fine, made a few listings, then I was temporarily suspended, had to call ebay to verify some details, was reinstated, finally got some sales in, and boom, MCO11 Account Restriction. I had my girlfriend make an ebay account as well (different name, address, phone number, bank info, etc) and we tried to post a few things, and she got hit with the MCO11 a few days later.

One of the reasons why I think I was suspended is because I use a 4g cellular based internet service (PLAY) with an external 4g antenna on my roof and wireless router combo. The IP address and its location changes constantly to different parts of Poland. Ive had IP Address locations of Krakow, Wrocław, Warsaw, Białystock, Gdansk, Radom etc., and it probably set off a red flag in Ebay's systems.

I sell used BMW Parts from a few cars I parted out. I have parts sitting around and I need to sell them. Most of what I plan to list on ebay ships easily (fits in a box and is not very heavy). The larger items and heavier items I will sell locally. When I incorporate my company here, I plan to continue to use ebay to sell new items instead of used car parts. I plan on dropshipping a good portion of my items. I need some guidance to set everything up the right way and have many questions.

I plan on setting up a stealth EBAY.COM USA or EBAY.CO.UK account and a local stealth EBAY.PL POLAND account.

So my questions for you guys are....

#1 For the used BMW Parts, which ebay site do I use....
a. eBay.com USA
b. eBay.co.uk UK
c. eBay.pl (Use a Proxy Server or VPN with a dedicated IP here in Poland and try again)

#2 Are there any Dedicated Fresh IP Proxy Servers or VPN Services with a Polish IP Address you recommend?

#3 If I do set up an Ebay.com (USA) or Ebay.co.uk (UK) account, whats the best way to process returns? Are there any mail forwarding services that you can recommend that will send my items back to me for an affordable rate? (I'm open to using Ocean frieght carriers for USA as they are the most affordable option.) Whats the best way to set up a new US address or UK address remotely from Poland and have mail and returned packages forwarded to my physical address in Poland?

#4 Whats the best way to set up a New Address in Poland for my ebay business?
a. P.O. Box from Polish Postal Service
b. P.O. Box from a Private Company (Any referalls are greatly appreciated!)
c. Something else....

#5 Which Polish or European banks are best to use?

#6 Which Prepaid cards or VCC's are best use in Poland?

#7 How do I list items on eBay.com USA or eBay.co.uk and have the shipping origin set to Poland without throwing a red flag.

#8 Will buying store subscription help my chances of succeeding? And how long should I wait after I create the account to subscribe to an ebay store?

Thank you and any advice or resources are greatly appreciated!