eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Stealth Payoneer for Ebay MP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/143732-stealth-payoneer-ebay-mp.html)

astarael 05-28-2021 04:11 AM

Stealth Payoneer for Ebay MP

Hi everyone,

For stealth ebay accounts invited to MP using Payoneer, just wondering which is the best approach?

1. Create a stealth Payoneer account matching stealth Ebay (will have to use xxx documents if requested, also concerned about being able to withdraw regularly from this account)

2. Create real Payoneer account using real information (banned in Ebay) and this account will have a mismatch with stealth Ebay information

Any inputs from anyone who has tried the options above? Thank you!

Kaya49 05-28-2021 04:27 PM

Re: Stealth Payoneer for Ebay MP

I tried number 2 with revolut and it worked with missmatched names

Sausage 05-28-2021 10:00 PM

I'm in the same boat and will probably try both ways. There are a few variables need answering:

Can we withdraw from Payoneer to a mismatch bank account - YES WE CAN

Can we stealth Payoneer? - IT SEEMS SO - but how strict are they what's needed to pass verification?

Do you go with real info and add it to a stealth ebay so the names won't match?

Can eBay see the details of Payoneer?

I will open a Payoneer with stealth info over the weekend and try and force verification.

EDIT: Opened a stealth Payoneer, been approved but do documents requested, but i am sure they will once payments start.

Quote:

Originally Posted by astarael (Post 1155469)
Hi everyone,

For stealth ebay accounts invited to MP using Payoneer, just wondering which is the best approach?

1. Create a stealth Payoneer account matching stealth Ebay (will have to use xxx documents if requested, also concerned about being able to withdraw regularly from this account)

2. Create real Payoneer account using real information (banned in Ebay) and this account will have a mismatch with stealth Ebay information

Any inputs from anyone who has tried the options above? Thank you!

astarael 05-29-2021 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sausage (Post 1155558)
I'm in the same boat and will probably try both ways. There are a few variables need answering:

Can we stealth Payoneer? - IT SEEMS SO - but how strict are they what's needed to pass verification?

For stealth Payoneer, I'm just concerned that they will go an extra mile to validate the xxx information given once payments start. I did trial to open a stealth account matching my account name, but I'm just concerned about Ebay/Payoneer going the extra mile to get a 3rd party validation on identity information. Someone on this forum said that their stealth Payoneer got frozen after they submitted xxx documents. It will be a pain coz money cannot be recovered (unlike Paypal) since your identity cannot be validated and Payoneer will not return you any funds apparently. And add on to that, the Ebay and Payoneer accounts are all connected and I'm not sure whether you can even switch where your payments go to unlike Paypal. It seems like once your Payoneer account is frozen, you can basically say goodbye to the stealth Ebay.

I'm more keen on going with the option of using my real banned info to create a Payoneer and connect this with the stealth Ebay using mismatched names and correct this subsequently when forced to MP. This seems to have worked with US MP although they are under Adyen judging from replies from various posts here.

Kaya49 05-29-2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astarael (Post 1155583)
For stealth Payoneer, I'm just concerned that they will go an extra mile to validate the xxx information given once payments start. I did trial to open a stealth account matching my account name, but I'm just concerned about Ebay/Payoneer going the extra mile to get a 3rd party validation on identity information. Someone on this forum said that their stealth Payoneer got frozen after they submitted xxx documents. It will be a pain coz money cannot be recovered (unlike Paypal) since your identity cannot be validated and Payoneer will not return you any funds apparently. And add on to that, the Ebay and Payoneer accounts are all connected and I'm not sure whether you can even switch where your payments go to unlike Paypal. It seems like once your Payoneer account is frozen, you can basically say goodbye to the stealth Ebay.

I'm more keen on going with the option of using my real banned info to create a Payoneer and connect this with the stealth Ebay using mismatched names and correct this subsequently when forced to MP. This seems to have worked with US MP although they are under Adyen judging from replies from various posts here.

Could you tell us what you mean by „ I'm more keen on going with the option of using my real banned info to create a Payoneer and connect this with the stealth Ebay using mismatched names and correct this subsequently when forced to MP. “

I don’t get the steps. Could you tell me again?

astarael 05-31-2021 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaya49 (Post 1155669)
Could you tell us what you mean by „ I'm more keen on going with the option of using my real banned info to create a Payoneer and connect this with the stealth Ebay using mismatched names and correct this subsequently when forced to MP. “

I don’t get the steps. Could you tell me again?

I have not tried this as I intend only to do it when forced to MP. Basically I intend to create a business Payoneer with my real information and connect this to the stealth account. Not sure how this will go. I'm still trying to work out which option is best. Personally I do not like the option of creating stealth accounts in bulk because its hard to keep track.

murdered_by_ebay 06-05-2021 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astarael (Post 1155862)
I have not tried this as I intend only to do it when forced to MP. Basically I intend to create a business Payoneer with my real information and connect this to the stealth account. Not sure how this will go. I'm still trying to work out which option is best. Personally I do not like the option of creating stealth accounts in bulk because its hard to keep track.

payoneer may ask for selfie immediately or later , there is a solution for that too however although it is costlier than the usual way

astarael 06-07-2021 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1156748)
payoneer may ask for selfie immediately or later , there is a solution for that too however although it is costlier than the usual way

For business accounts, do you need a selfie? I was under the impression a person could have more than 1 Payoneer business account, as long as you have real businesses incorporated and can provide this information.

Kaya49 06-07-2021 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1156748)

What’s the solution for the selfie problem?

murdered_by_ebay 06-07-2021 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astarael (Post 1156914)
For business accounts, do you need a selfie? I was under the impression a person could have more than 1 Payoneer business account, as long as you have real businesses incorporated and can provide this information.

the business may be real but is the person behind it real? you don't have any guarantee that only the business will very verified and the people in charge will be left alone

murdered_by_ebay 06-07-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaya49 (Post 1156915)
What’s the solution for the selfie problem?

you can PM me

astarael 06-07-2021 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1156958)
the business may be real but is the person behind it real? you don't have any guarantee that only the business will very verified and the people in charge will be left alone

Thanks, this was what I was concerned - will I be able to use my previously banned infor used to create Payoneer acct and connect this with Ebay..Seems like fictitious identities wouldn't pass..Do you have any workarounds?

necse6devil 06-07-2021 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astarael (Post 1156914)

I was thinking the same thing I watched these videos one from Autods and the other one on zik channel and they both say that there a people that do this already and have multiple eBay accounts connected to Payoneer so I'm not sure if this is true or ? just bluffing.

necse6devil 06-07-2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaya49 (Post 1155526)
I tried number 2 with revolut and it worked with miss-matched names

I this account that you registered in the UK or is it in a different country I'm curious if you can do this on Australia eBay.

murdered_by_ebay 06-08-2021 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astarael (Post 1157043)
Thanks, this was what I was concerned - will I be able to use my previously banned infor used to create Payoneer acct and connect this with Ebay..Seems like fictitious identities wouldn't pass..Do you have any workarounds?

I think at this point it is better to use real details , ebay do let suspended people back in if they were suspended before MP existed. I also don't think they will try to hunt them down later because eventually many people suspended in the past were not properly verified , ebay know the address and name and nothing apart from that with the vast majority

astarael 06-08-2021 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1157119)
I think at this point it is better to use real details , ebay do let suspended people back in if they were suspended before MP existed. I also don't think they will try to hunt them down later because eventually many people suspended in the past were not properly verified , ebay know the address and name and nothing apart from that with the vast majority

Well, I was a stupidly honest person thinking that Ebay was reasonable because my suspension was due to software linking and I wasn't trying to fraud anybody or be dishonest in any way. I sent in my driver's license hoping that they would reinstate my account. In any case, I was hoping that a business account separately verified by Payoneer could pass Ebay MP. Not sure if you have any idea how this would go?

astarael 06-09-2021 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by necse6devil (Post 1157050)
I was thinking the same thing I watched these videos one from Autods and the other one on zik channel and they both say that there a people that do this already and have multiple eBay accounts connected to Payoneer so I'm not sure if this is true or ? just bluffing.

I guess this is possible as Ebay allows multiple accounts, as long as the person is not banned. But if someone is banned under MP, I think they could potentially link all the accounts under the same person (because the same name is in Ebay account) and ban everything permanently. I am not sure if Payoneer has an arrangement to transfer personal identification documentation on to Ebay but this seems illegal. Ebay should obtain personal identification themselves.

Kaya49 06-10-2021 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1156960)
you can PM me

Can you pm me? I can’t yet cuz I didn’t reply to 25 posts

Isaac 06-19-2021 05:50 PM

Did anyone try to link one Payoneer acct (not just routing/account details, but a Payoneer account itself) to several eBay accts? Does one Payoneer account work with several eBay accts simultaneously?

astarael 06-23-2021 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac (Post 1158904)
Did anyone try to link one Payoneer acct (not just routing/account details, but a Payoneer account itself) to several eBay accts? Does one Payoneer account work with several eBay accts simultaneously?

I don't think this is feasible across stealth accounts, considering that your Payoneer and eBay name has to be the same. The profiles need to be the same. An ebay rep confirmed this.

russian 07-11-2021 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sausage (Post 1155558)

Can we withdraw from Payoneer to a mismatch bank account - YES WE CAN

Can eBay see the details of Payoneer?

I will open a Payoneer with stealth info over the weekend and try and force verification.

EDIT: Opened a stealth Payoneer, been approved but do documents requested, but i am sure they will once payments start.

Were you able to add a bank account with a different name to your Payoneer account? Were you able to withdraw money to it?

garesasa 10-17-2022 09:13 AM

All old methods not work anymore.