Open an LLC Corporation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 07-24-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Default Open an LLC Corporation

I am a European citizen and because I am thinking to run an LLC company because as an individual I have many restrictions.

Because I am new to this if somebody runs an LLC is it possible to tell me in which state I have to run it? The annual cost for accountants etc.

I've read that in New Mexico you can create an anonymous LLC.

An anonymous LLC is where the ownership details of the LLC are not made public by the state the LLC is registered. New Mexico is one of the only states that allows for truly anonymous LLCs.

Can you advise me which site can convert these services and of course if it is user-friendly for a foreign citizen?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Open an LLC Corporation

Nothing is truly anonymous but simply is slightly harder to determine the owner and I really mean slightly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (07-24-2021), kroud (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Nothing is truly anonymous but simply is slightly harder to determine the owner and I really mean slightly.
Do you run an LLC in another state?
I don't have any experience a just read that is the only state that the owner can be anonymous.
I think another state which you can run let's say "anonymous" is Wyoming.
Old 07-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

All my companies are WY companies. I also live in Wyoming. ZERO states are anonymous. Anyone can look up an owner of a company at anytime. It just is a tiny bit harder than a google search. You have to go to the registry of state.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
kroud (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
All my companies are WY companies. I also live in Wyoming. ZERO states are anonymous. Anyone can look up an owner of a company at anytime. It just is a tiny bit harder than a google search. You have to go to the registry of state.
I am thinking to register to Wyoming, is a tax-free state?

How much do you pay annually for services for IRS and accountants, agent etc.?
Old 07-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroud View Post
I am thinking to register to Wyoming, is a tax-free state?

How much do you pay annually for services for IRS and accountants, agent etc.?
$101 State annual Filing fee in Wyoming. There is ZERO income taxes of any kind at the moment in WY. I live here....I do not need an agent, mail forwarding, etc....

IRS? That is all about how much profit you made. I would have no idea what your federal corporate income tax would be. You would be taxed at a C-corp rate not being a resident of the USA so it could be exorbitant but again, that is solely based on profit.
kroud (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 33%

if he is not a resident or citizen,does he need a US agent?
Old 07-24-2021

Activity: 83%
Longevity: 46%

forget about it , ebay would never allow you to sell anything unless one company representative is a US person who can pass verification
Old 07-24-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
forget about it , ebay would never allow you to sell anything unless one company representative is a US person who can pass verification
the he would need a US agent and it would cost him dearly
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
kroud (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
the he would need a US agent and it would cost him dearly
not just an agent but a nominee director/president who is a full US resident and who can be verified with SSN etc. , the same applies to other countries as well.

for example here in the UK you can open a limited company for little money but ebay would not let you in unless one director is full UK resident

and of course there is also the banking problem , ebay would not allow to use any VBA easily available to non-residents so it would need to be a local bank. and local banks do not take non-residents these days unless those non-residents are rich people who can deposits large sums there
Old 07-24-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
not just an agent but a nominee director/president who is a full US resident and who can be verified with SSN etc. , the same applies to other countries as well.

for example here in the UK you can open a limited company for little money but ebay would not let you in unless one director is full UK resident

and of course there is also the banking problem , ebay would not allow to use any VBA easily available to non-residents so it would need to be a local bank. and local banks do not take non-residents these days unless those non-residents are rich people who can deposits large sums there
I know that is legal to open an LLC as a non-US resident. This is the reason that you have an agent for the paperwork and for your legal identity. I know some people run LLC in eBay from Europe without any problem.
Old 07-24-2021

you will be fine as long as your company can provide a US resident as an officer for verification. ebay MP will not verify you if you provide a US company run by non-residents. ebay don't care whether it is allowed or not , their new system does not want non-residents

and additionally you would need a bank account with a local bank , ebay will not accept "international" accounts , virtual accounts , non-resident accounts etc.

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 07-24-2021 at 05:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
kroud (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
you will be fine as long as your company can provide a US resident as an officer for verification. ebay MP will not verify you if you provide a US company run by non-residents. ebay don't care whether it is allowed or not , their new system does not want non-residents

and additionally you would need a bank account with a local bank , ebay will not accept "international" accounts , virtual accounts , non-resident accounts etc.
As I understand in this case you need always an agent for the paperwork!
Old 07-24-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
if he is not a resident or citizen,does he need a US agent?
I think as a non-Us resident is better to have one.
Old 07-24-2021

it could work if you manage to conceal any connection between the company and non-residents. one thing is sure however , ebay MP does not tolerate non-residents so if you try to verify non-resident information you will not pass
Old 07-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

What you want to do is quite possible. It is done every day but it is costly.

I have foreign companies that have bank accounts etc and it costs me a good $10,000 annually to maintain.

I know if I was a representative of someone's international business and had to open bank accounts and list my SS number, maintain compliance, make sure fillings and taxes are in order, it would be at least $10,000

I have a company I work with that setups up Business addresses, mail service, DUN numbers, builds business credit for international clients and he fee for being hands on is a couple thousand a month.
kroud (07-25-2021)
Old 07-25-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
What you want to do is quite possible. It is done every day but it is costly.

I have foreign companies that have bank accounts etc and it costs me a good $10,000 annually to maintain.

I know if I was a representative of someone's international business and had to open bank accounts and list my SS number, maintain compliance, make sure fillings and taxes are in order, it would be at least $10,000

I have a company I work with that setups up Business addresses, mail service, DUN numbers, builds business credit for international clients and he fee for being hands on is a couple thousand a month.
If your business is getting well yes why not have your own agent to do all this work for you with good payment.
As I know when your start an LLC inside the services is to open a bank account and for every extra paperwork you pay something annually for every service.
Old 07-25-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
How do you find the true owner of an LLC?
Old 07-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercules2 View Post
How do you find the true owner of an LLC?
Each state has a registry. They are called Registry of State. NM and WY are the two hardest to determine and it isnt very hard.

Some states you can simply search a persons name on the registry and it will show any companies, trusts, entities they own. Some states you can simple type in a company name and it lists the owner below.

There is ways to be more incognito but they come with more expenses of course. Such as having an attorney listed as as owner/filer etc... then you would have to request members of an LLC or Shareholders of a corporation.
Old 07-25-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Each state has a registry. They are called Registry of State. NM and WY are the two hardest to determine and it isnt very hard.

Some states you can simply search a persons name on the registry and it will show any companies, trusts, entities they own. Some states you can simple type in a company name and it lists the owner below.

There is ways to be more incognito but they come with more expenses of course. Such as having an attorney listed as as owner/filer etc... then you would have to request members of an LLC or Shareholders of a corporation.
Now I see why it's so hard to find the owner of someone I'm trying to find
Old 07-25-2021

Hiring an US agent may be just too expensive for individuls selling on internet ,what country is OP is ?
why cant he just sell from his country on Ebay.com,plenty of foreign sellers from UK,Australia,China,Eastern Europe do,they just have to accept US payments
Old 07-25-2021

Quote:
Hiring an US agent may be just too expensive for individuls selling on internet ,what country is OP is ?
why cant he just sell from his country on Ebay.com,plenty of foreign sellers from UK,Australia,China,Eastern Europe do,they just have to accept US payments
in general US companies are more favourable with taxes and need less paperwork. It is even possible to run such companies anonymously. however , this does not apply to ebay. although americans tend to complain about taxes , europe is actually much worse , I would even say it is outright crazy
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
kroud (07-26-2021)