eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   PayPal issue - messages not visible (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/147630-paypal-issue-messages-not-visible.html)

muzzie 05-19-2022 05:35 AM

PayPal issue - messages not visible

I've had a PP account limited some time ago. Received a message that I can take funds out. Standard thing - can't add any withdrawal method, so I've tried to send them a message. First message is replied with an automated response. I reply with a request for a human reply. Then, a human replies, but with a canned response that the limitation is permanent, blablabla. I reply that I understand that, but 180 days have passed, and I got an email from PP saying that I can get my funds out, but I am unable to add a withdrawal method.
After that, they reply, but I can't see these messages in my PP message center. I tell them about the issue, they again reply via the message center, and I can't see what they are saying. How to get this rectified?

alexmoreno 05-19-2022 08:23 AM

Re: PayPal issue - messages not visible

You can't send any message to paypal on limited paypal account. You will get automated response only. You have only one way to solve this issue... You need call to paypal support. No other way...

muzzie 05-19-2022 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexmoreno (Post 1192623)
You can't send any message to paypal on limited paypal account. You will get automated response only. You have only one way to solve this issue... You need call to paypal support. No other way...

That is not true, it is possible to send a message. However, responses do not arrive to the inbox after certain point.

JamesNorth101 05-19-2022 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1192617)
I've had a PP account limited some time ago. Received a message that I can take funds out. Standard thing - can't add any withdrawal method, so I've tried to send them a message. First message is replied with an automated response. I reply with a request for a human reply. Then, a human replies, but with a canned response that the limitation is permanent, blablabla. I reply that I understand that, but 180 days have passed, and I got an email from PP saying that I can get my funds out, but I am unable to add a withdrawal method.
After that, they reply, but I can't see these messages in my PP message center. I tell them about the issue, they again reply via the message center, and I can't see what they are saying. How to get this rectified?

Honestly one of those cases where your best off ringing PP

muzzie 05-19-2022 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1192628)
Honestly one of those cases where your best off ringing PP

Yes, already did that. But a couple of months ago was able to contact PayPal via messages without any problems.

Mirdude 06-07-2022 10:40 PM

Drop them an email or try and ring them again, even emails they don't respond to out of experience.

IMO, phone calls are your best friend.

muzzie 06-16-2022 06:19 AM

I've just tried to make a withdrawal without seeing their reply and it worked out. But their messaging system is an utter crap.