Brand Name Products - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 08-04-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Brand Name Products

Hello,

We want to sell brand name digital cameras such as Nikon Canon etc. But after we searched on the forum you all mention that It's very risky to sell these type of products.

So what should we do? Should we sell one and then we will wait to get feedback for the regarding product to cool the account and then again we will sell and will wait.

Of course the amount on the PayPal shouldn't be withdrawed without the item is delivered and got the feedback.

But I wonder how long we should do this? One month? 3 months? When we can sell multiple brand name digital cameras? What should be the strategy?

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

What matters is how you are getting them and the invoices you have to prove your suppliers are legitimate.
Old 08-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Yes that is correct. They care about how you are getting them.

That is another one of those things. You dont have kodak selling wholesale to the average joe that wants to sell online or his shop. They are contracted sales and have rules that come with it. Ebay knows this and that is why they ask for proof of where you got them. If you cannot supply then they suspend you. Most of the time it probably was for good reason.

I would say if you arent getting them From the actual MFR then dont bother. You will be paying for it with stress forever selling them online.

Warranty issues are a big deal too. Warranty only covers if you bought from a dealer of that product. Not some shop or online guy that sells them full or part time.
Old 08-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You have to understand that risky (like many electronics) does not mean automatically that you can't succeed with them.

Quote:

Should we sell one and then we will wait to get feedback for the regarding product to cool the account and then again we will sell and will wait.
Reply: That is a good way to start slow and build reliability on eb ay.

Quote:

But I wonder how long we should do this? One month? 3 months? When we can sell multiple brand name digital cameras? What should be the strategy?
Wonder all you like but 3 months is a good safe bet. You want more strategy? Maybe other folx will contribute but the forum exists for stealth purposes - not really how best to sell stuff
Old 08-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Nikon and Canon, two of the most counter feited camera brands on the market. You are off to a great start.
Old 08-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
Nikon and Canon, two of the most counter feited camera brands on the market. You are off to a great start.
AND pretending to be in the USA but actually in TURKEY.

Account will go great.
Old 08-05-2011

Longevity: 81%

Selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ is always risky so even if you would sell 1 item in a year someone could report you and you would be ****ed up.

I would suggest you to start selling with legit items and when you get your selling limits a bit higher you could start list your cameras and then even if ebay will catch you they will not ban you, but warn and then you will have some experience how much you can list and you can use this experience on another account.
Old 08-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post

Account will go great.
Hahaha, well done GB.

Their English was too good for me to tell, so I give them credit for that part I guess.
Old 08-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post

Account will go great.
not pretending like in States. my business is in States. I do pay my taxes to states. My suppliers are in States and my partner also, the only thing is I should be in Turkey for a while.
Old 08-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I am not talking about ⊗⊗⊗⊗ cameras.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winstons View Post
Selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ is always risky so even if you would sell 1 item in a year someone could report you and you would be ****ed up.

I would suggest you to start selling with legit items and when you get your selling limits a bit higher you could start list your cameras and then even if ebay will catch you they will not ban you, but warn and then you will have some experience how much you can list and you can use this experience on another account.
Old 08-05-2011

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakan View Post
Ahh sorry then, I guess when I read your first post "We want to sell brand name digital cameras such as Nikon Canon etc." I don't know why but I was thinking that you want to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗

If your product is legit then there is nothing to worry about, but be sure to check is that product isn't against VERO program.
Old 08-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakan View Post
Have the invoices to prove that and request permission from the Ve RO members whose products you wish to sell and you will be fine.
Old 08-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

You arent going to get the permissions unless you deal with the actual company and open an account with them. Thus you would only be allowed to buy from them. Too much warranty stuff that can go wrong if you dont buy from them.
Old 08-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
You arent going to get the permissions unless you deal with the actual company and open an account with them. Thus you would only be allowed to buy from them. Too much warranty stuff that can go wrong if you dont buy from them.
And this is exactly my point King