eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Selling limit on ebay!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/40570-selling-limit-ebay.html)

bobyboy 12-16-2011 11:59 AM

Selling limit on ebay!!!

Dear friends and ebay experts,

I am from Greece and I've been selling on ebay from August 2011!!!
Until now I have been sold 23 items with 100% feedback and all with 5 stars!
My Ebay account is 3 years old with 94 feedbacks all positive!!!
My paypal account is verified with limits removed and linked in my Ebay account!

But I still have this unfair limit of 10 items or 350 british pounds per month!!!
What am I doing wrong?
What else do I have to do to increase my selling limit?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

rsot 12-16-2011 12:52 PM

!!!!

You will have to risk a call to them I am feeling to do the increase.

cardfelon 12-16-2011 12:56 PM

If the account is legit then do what RSOT said and give them a jingle.

durdajan 12-16-2011 01:10 PM

perhaps it's worth to ask a native speaker to give them a call. I once told via the chat I'm speechless, "WHAT??? SPEECHLESS??? you won't be able to answer phonecalls!!!????" this was their answer. so, if of course english is somehow a problem, youmight want to ask someone else to call them.

bobyboy 12-16-2011 03:20 PM

Thank you for the answers guys, so the only way is to call them?
If this is the last thing that I have to do I will!!
I thought that when a sellers account pass the 90 days of selling, ebay reviews your account and increase your limits!!!
Maybe if I change my ebay account from private to business is the best thing to do?

durdajan 12-16-2011 04:21 PM

if you have to call them and you can't prove you're a business, perhaps it's better to stay as an individual. also may depend on your product/s, whether it looks like a business or not.

arahul 12-17-2011 03:26 AM

call them and ask why your account is limited but ebay customer service is tooo slow.
So just leave a mail a wait for reply.....:ballchain:

bobyboy 12-17-2011 03:33 AM

Yes I think email is the best way because I cannot speak English so well!!!
So, I will send them email and see what happens. It says that they answer in 24 hours time period, lets see:bored:

arahul 12-17-2011 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobyboy (Post 296326)
Yes I think email is the best way because I cannot speak English so well!!!
So, I will send them email and see what happens. It says that they answer in 24 hours time period, lets see:bored:

you can also chat with them and try to solve your problem

durdajan 12-17-2011 07:43 AM

they don't answer emails and they won't rise your limits via the chat. don't waist time.

bobyboy 12-19-2011 05:28 AM

After some reading in the forum I find this thread and it is very clear what to do to raise my limit:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...allowance.html
The issue is that when I'm doing the following: After you click on the link to raise the limits in eb it tells you to check your bank for 2 small amounts etc and then logs you into pp so you can enter them but because you have already done this as soon as you've logged into pp you are taken straight to the 'congrats, your limits have been raised page'.

In the step where I log in pp to receive the congrats because my account is already verified, I receive error message which says:

The country that your PayPal account is registered under is not supported by PayPal's bank confirmation process. You can log in with a different account or create a new one registered in one of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States.

WTF? WTF?:boom::confused:

MakerViet 12-23-2011 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobyboy (Post 296818)
After some reading in the forum I find this thread and it is very clear what to do to raise my limit:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...allowance.html
The issue is that when I'm doing the following: After you click on the link to raise the limits in eb it tells you to check your bank for 2 small amounts etc and then logs you into pp so you can enter them but because you have already done this as soon as you've logged into pp you are taken straight to the 'congrats, your limits have been raised page'.

In the step where I log in pp to receive the congrats because my account is already verified, I receive error message which says:

The country that your PayPal account is registered under is not supported by PayPal's bank confirmation process. You can log in with a different account or create a new one registered in one of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States.

WTF? WTF?:boom::confused:

Thanks,This is true

EV2011 01-02-2012 01:25 AM

Hi there..im in exactly the same situation!! did you have any luck?? it would be very much appreciated...

bobyboy 01-03-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EV2011 (Post 300425)
Hi there..im in exactly the same situation!! did you have any luck?? it would be very much appreciated...

Hi, just call Ebay by the Contact us page this is the only thing you can do and they will verify that your Paypal account is verified and linked in your Ebay account!
I have already call them 4 times:argue::mad: and spoke with 4 different Ebay employees:rant:
So far my conclusion is the following:
1)For some countries, sellers must call Ebay customer service for Paypal account verification!!!(Our issue)
2)If you did this step then you have to be seller for at least 90 days (count starts the day you sold an item-at least 3 Ebay fee invoices).
Then request higher selling allowances from your selling page and....good luck!!!:yar:

rsot 01-03-2012 03:15 PM

How did this turn out?

bobyboy 01-03-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 300843)
How did this turn out?

I sold my first item on the 4th of September!
I receive my first fee invoice on the 15th of September and it was paid via the automatic system October the 2nd.
When I paid my second invoice (October) in November I change my billing currency from GBP to Euros. Now these two invoices has been erased from my account and Ebay system count only the Euro invoices as NEW SELLER Invoices (so I am not 90 days seller with the November and December (EURO) invoices).
I have to wait until the January invoice clear out and I become a 90 days seller and from February I hope.....:doh:

p.s. This is what they told me the last time I called them!!!:juggle:

Christianm 01-10-2012 05:40 PM

Should be right ive got a few with 100 £3500 limit now , some even with £20k limit not that i can even withdraw that on the EU account!

ssam 01-10-2012 08:21 PM

I had the same problem, I had UK PP and that was the problem, I made a new PP account US same name, but the address in USA, i added VBA, got verfied, then i raised the limit to 3500, then I relinked my UK pp again and that is it still got 3500 limit.

Christianm 01-11-2012 04:03 AM

On uk yes he was talking baout EU which only have 10 items £350. I wish id have 100 items on eu!

ssam 01-11-2012 04:08 AM

even this method will work with EU

bobyboy 01-11-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssam (Post 303180)
I had the same problem, I had UK PP and that was the problem, I made a new PP account US same name, but the address in USA, i added VBA, got verfied, then i raised the limit to 3500, then I relinked my UK pp again and that is it still got 3500 limit.

Yes, but in the USA PP did you add a USA bank account to become verified?

ssam 01-11-2012 02:11 PM

Yes, that's a must