eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   VCC does not work for belgian account ??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/62896-vcc-does-not-work-belgian-account.html)

MaryGold 08-05-2013 08:25 AM

VCC does not work for belgian account ???

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...cc-needed.html

Hi guys,
I read the above thread. I have questions about vcc.
But for me ... it was ...
After using vcc from 2 years without problem, last week, I was trying to create a new ebay account with stealth infos but when I 've try to sell and add so a vcc's number card ...

ebay ask me the name of the owner... and as you know, this card has not this kind of information ... It's anonymous ...

VCC card is done, ebay account is done, paypal & gmail adress are also done but I can sell...

Does anybody have an answer for this problem ?

Does belgian ebay account have change ?

Thanks everyone, best regards from Belgium :)

GreenBean 08-05-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryGold (Post 474108)

ebay ask me the name of the owner... and as you know, this card has not this kind of information ... It's anonymous ...

VCC card is done, ebay account is done, paypal & gmail adress are also done but I can sell...

Does anybody have an answer for this problem ?

Explain the question that ebay asked you? Was there any suspension notice?

:spy:

MaryGold 08-05-2013 08:39 AM

Hi, thank you for reply.
No suspension notice ... nothing suspicious...
All accounts are stealth and I've done like last time but that is different for me now ...
When I try to sell, they ask me to introduce a credit card and I'm returned to a pp who ask me the name of the owner of this credit card.
But a vcc is anonymous ... I can make a picture of this if you want ?

I found paysafe card : it's vcc without account. Maybe it' will help someone if you do not already hear about it...

GreenBean 08-05-2013 08:42 AM

Mary, all you should do is say the stealth name....

You were on the phone to ebay?

MaryGold 08-05-2013 08:47 AM

no phone at all ...
of course I've first try with the stealth name ... you can trust me,
I gonna try again and again and maybe find ...
Thanks

MaryGold 08-05-2013 09:22 AM

I've try with stealth name again...
I've read prepaid card info and read that the owner name is "prepaid card"...
Is it possible that unfortunatelly, as stealth name ebay account and owner vcc are not the same, there is a problem ...

:confused:

rsot 08-07-2013 01:20 PM

What is the exact message eB sent to you? Does not seem like your account has any issues...

razzor3000 08-09-2013 03:25 AM

Hi Dear

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryGold (Post 474120)
I've try with stealth name again...
I've read prepaid card info and read that the owner name is "prepaid card"...
Is it possible that unfortunatelly, as stealth name ebay account and owner vcc are not the same, there is a problem ...

Hi,

Mary,

I've got few accounts under VCC & others who runs with a prepaid credit card. they are fine , any problem when withdraw or sell.

There are diffrents types of credit card in Belgium.
-A "no name" card , you can bought it on PRESS SHOP (bruxelles, anvers etc ... ;) ) for me it s better than VCC you buy on internet, you can have control on it, reload, etc etc ..
-A name linked card (prepaid) who runs with your ID Card or Passeport (belgian only)

If you use VCC or Prepaid, its the same. you will NOT be linked by the name of owner of VCC ,

I even use & buy prepaid with ID uder stealth WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS!!!

But, depend of your usage & your selling style take care with prepaid ID registered card.

In that configuration (with prepaid ) when i want withdraw, i do "ping - pong " with money trought my diffrents paypals ;)

But use VCC without fear. Take just care to have monney on your paypal, cause i saw often than EBAY takes fees from your prepaid master card ( directly when no monney on your Paypal account) for MANY reasons ( fee transaction , when you buy from USA for exemple! ) so in that case, if your VCC is empty and Ebay , Paypal see no monney on card, it could be not good for you.

Bpost is my favourite .
-The press shop card is a good one too , you can reload but long time to check your paypal digit to verify account !!!! (long delay to check)
-AXA do prepaid card (very good ) with small deposit and attached IBAN to your card ( pay attention , don t withdraw on it more than 500 / 700 euros each withdraw ( trust me ) i already had a rejected payement (1500 euros) because the name are dismatch and bank rejected the payement!

I heard by a friend who work there on this bank they take care on dismatch name from 800 euros.

Dexia bank (old) Belfinus has a niew prepaid card. Good too. and cheap.

I mix the techniques... i have some under prepaid, some under VCC (bought on internet +- 10usd) , some under VCC with control (press shop) 25 euros and other with attached iban (19 euros). they works all fine , never linked buy name cause i always work on "stealth"

Total stealth is "hard" cause there is always a "trace" in bank account or other ...

My little receipt to withdraw with Passion&Art
-Other countrys is a solution (withdraw, send , receive...)
-Ping pong with monney is an other (withdraw , send & receive..)
-Buying or selling to yourself and get cash from other source (if you follow me :) )

Good work :)

APP 08-09-2013 03:28 AM

Normally I use Neteller and it's fine :)

For the bank, I use ING and it's fine too..

razzor3000 08-09-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APP (Post 475438)
Normally I use Neteller and it's fine :)

For the bank, I use ING and it's fine too..

ING is a very fast bank.
They monney don't turn round durring 3 days, even if payement comes from a diffrent institution.

Neteller is great too, i used this before, never had any kind of problems :)

rsot 08-11-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryGold (Post 474120)

If you understand stealth, then you will see that this is NOT a problem - you keep the stealth name.