eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Creating or buying an ebay account in Sweden (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/66947-creating-buying-ebay-account-sweden.html)

jippo1 11-11-2013 10:31 AM

Creating or buying an ebay account in Sweden

So, I was banned about a month ago due to me having two accounts and not being careful as I did not know this policy. Now that I know and have done my research I am having difficulties creating or even buying an account in Sweden.

I have asked a couple of sellers and they could not provide so I am asking you if there is anyone that is able to sell and account, so that I can start selling and such, verified then.

I would like to create my own accounts but this is hard as we have different systems I believe. One of the biggest problems is that I have a dynamic ip adress although it is very slow at changing, could I use my 3g internet as a way to log unto Ebay and sell items or does it have to be a local internet access point.

What about name and adress, how much different does it have to be and if for example the adress is another will I have to show them or prove that I live there. How should I use my paypal accounts, should I use the previous one that was registered to the others or just create another one, how would this then be possible?

Hopefully you can help and I appreciate every answer.

JamesNorth101 11-11-2013 11:21 AM

Re: Creating or buying an ebay account in Sweden

Only buy accounts from forum members, they are vetted to ensure your safety.

What part of creating a stealth account in Sweden is different?

You can use your phone to tether or a dongle if you have issues with your home internet. Your IP address needs to be in the same country as the account you are creating.

You will need to create a new PayPal account. Old ones are no good due to linkage.

Addresses and names should be new as well.

jippo1 11-11-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 502442)
Only buy accounts from forum members, they are vetted to ensure your safety.

What part of creating a stealth account in Sweden is different?

You can use your phone to tether or a dongle if you have issues with your home internet. Your IP address needs to be in the same country as the account you are creating.

You will need to create a new PayPal account. Old ones are no good due to linkage.

Addresses and names should be new as well.

Security wise, will I have to open up a new bank account with a new card, or can I just use my previous one and creating that paypal. When it comes to adress and name, can I just use whatever or does it have to be official names and adress, because I dont think you need to have that SSN(or whatever) to create an account.

Tanks

JamesNorth101 11-11-2013 03:19 PM

You need need a new bank account, and you will need a VCC (not the card that comes with your bank account, this will not work)

Have you read though the stealth guide?

jippo1 11-12-2013 04:27 AM

What about adress and name, both in Paypal and Ebay?

rsot 11-12-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jippo1 (Post 502546)
Security wise, will I have to open up a new bank account with a new card, or can I just use my previous one and creating that paypal. When it comes to adress and name, can I just use whatever or does it have to be official names and adress, because I dont think you need to have that SSN(or whatever) to create an account.

Tanks

You get a new account but you put it into your PP under the stealth name - make sure the bank is able to receive mismatch name deposits...

jippo1 11-12-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 502672)
You get a new account but you put it into your PP under the stealth name - make sure the bank is able to receive mismatch name deposits...

There is this thing called "Spendon" Visa Gavekort - SpendOn, which is like a present card which you can put in money to, I dont believe you can actually whitdraw any money. But they use VCC and are completely anonymous, that means that the name of the card is like Spendon present. Will I be able to use that one to put in money to my paypal?

And regarding the "new account" do I have to open up a whole new bank account for every stealth account