eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   italy new account withdraw (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/67816-italy-new-account-withdraw.html)

cunigghiu 12-05-2013 09:33 AM

italy new account withdraw

hello everyone, after many days i was able to register and been verified on ebay.it with my new stealth account

BUT already a little problem.. i read on the forum it's not recommended to link paypal account with ebay one to pay fees, i didnt want to do that but before posting a new ad ebay blocked me asking how i would pay them, 2 choices: paypal or credit card
I chose paypal, was i wrong? my paypal is linked with an anonymous master card already verified..

When i will have the first invoice to pay what will i have to do? wait they withdraw automatically from my balance of paypal or pay them in advance with another card? or the problem happens when the balance of paypal is at 0 and they take money from the card?

Then.. another question.. my anonymous mastercard can be trasformed in named one when i want, so i thought that as i m already verified i can trasform it with my real name on it (need to show id to transform it correctly) and use it to withdraw my fund (when i will have! im still at 0 :s)
Is it correct or not? if not how can i withdraw funds?

thanks to all!

JamesNorth101 12-05-2013 09:43 AM

Re: italy new account withdraw

Where did you read it was not good to link PP with EB?

Its fine to pay your EB fees with PP, just make sure you have the funds available in the PP.

rsot 12-05-2013 11:48 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cunigghiu (Post 509002)
When i will have the first invoice to pay what will i have to do? wait they withdraw automatically from my balance of paypal or pay them in advance with another card? or the problem happens when the balance of paypal is at 0 and they take money from the card?

A good way is to pay your fees in ADVANCE with a vcc or gift card...avoids eB dipping into your pp

magnificent.time 01-23-2014 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cunigghiu (Post 509002)
hello everyone, after many days i was able to register and been verified on ebay.it with my new stealth account

BUT already a little problem.. i read on the forum it's not recommended to link paypal account with ebay one to pay fees, i didnt want to do that but before posting a new ad ebay blocked me asking how i would pay them, 2 choices: paypal or credit card
I chose paypal, was i wrong? my paypal is linked with an anonymous master card already verified..

Then.. another question.. my anonymous mastercard can be trasformed in named one when i want, so i thought that as i m already verified i can trasform it with my real name on it (need to show id to transform it correctly) and use it to withdraw my fund (when i will have! im still at 0 :s)
Is it correct or not? if not how can i withdraw funds?

thanks to all!

Just wondering - what method are you going to use for your Italian eBay to Withdraw money from it ? And also who will make Documents for you to lift Limits in Paypal ?

THanks

ilcarletto 01-23-2014 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnificent.time (Post 522192)
who will make Documents for you to lift Limits in Paypal ?

...I could help if you are interested...

magnificent.time 01-24-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 522197)
...I could help if you are interested...

PM Sent !

Best Regards