eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Brand new born Paypal account, limited on the spot (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/69436-brand-new-born-paypal-account-limited-spot.html)

ilcarletto 01-21-2014 02:26 AM

Brand new born Paypal account, limited on the spot

Got a VCC here from the market, for IT. Paypal.
Registration was ok, smooth... no problems.
Started verification procedure... logoff.

...waited 2 days...

When I log back into it to insert the 4 digit expuse code, it was limited (stealth rules were all followed... that is not the problem).

To lift the limitation 2 things were necessary:

1 - expuse code
2 - send a document proving my name and address

I have inserted the expuse code... ok
I have sent a phone bill confirming my name and address.

Waited 1 day... log back in, the account was still limited, Paypal was aslking for a ton of other documents:
ID, another document proving my address and the statement for the used VCC.

I do not think I will provide any of the above but I do not want to lose the next account I will be doing in a few hours.

Do you have any idea of what could have been triggered this problem?
Suspicious VCC?
Thanks.

GreenBean 01-21-2014 02:51 AM

Re: Brand new born Paypal account, limited on the spot

Preferable to wait befor making another account.

Let's go over this one.

I notice you said ITALY is the country. I put that in bold type to stop rsot asking what country as he tends to do.

{You are welcome rsot :FF:}
Back to analysis:

Amount of funds on card? How long was the card valid?

Did you carefully prepare your computer for this? Expand on what action was done.
Did you 'appear' a new you?

I'll wait for your replies before asking more questions.
:peace:

Ebayorbust 01-21-2014 03:04 AM

In my experience of EU paypal accounts that can be verified by card only, they are very selective about what cards can and cant be used.

I made several attempts using Entropay. Whilst the account did verify okay, as soon as a payment was received (even £2), the account was limited with a request to confirm credit card and supply proof of address.

I can say with a fairly high degree of certainty, the VCC you have used is not suitable for use in Italy.

ilcarletto 01-21-2014 03:11 AM

Amount of funds on card? How long was the card valid?

Don't know the amount of funds, bought from the market here. Do not want to give the name because I think the VCC guy did his job but probably there is some other problem or PP is more careful (I have used the same seller for my past stealth which is still in good health).
The card was valid until 01/2018.

Did you carefully prepare your computer for this? Expand on what action was done.

I use Virtual box and did some good standin stealth a few months ago.
I was on a new user account, never used before. Everything was brand new: Gmail and PP. It definitively was a new me that's why I try to guess the problem was on the VCC.

ilcarletto 01-21-2014 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 521602)
I
I can say with a fairly high degree of certainty, the VCC you have used is not suitable for use in Italy.

I have used the same VCC merchant a few months ago and the account is still doing fine.
The new VCC was accepted during registration but was limited the day after. Did nothing with the account in the meanwhile.

Ebayorbust 01-21-2014 03:21 AM

I'm only giving you my experience.

A limitation that results in a request to:
1. Confirm credit card
AND
2. Provide proof of address

is caused by the VCC that has been used.

ilcarletto 01-21-2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 521601)
Preferable to wait before making another account.

...so, changing merchant and VCC... can I proceed to make the new account or there is somethigelse to take in consideration?

(I will have a brand new ip, pc user, gmail... ebay and everything... of course)

Ebayorbust 01-21-2014 04:29 AM

I think I should clarify that I am not saying your issues are 100% being caused by the VCC you used.

All I am saying is that when I used unsuitable VCCs on certain EU platforms (not Italy), this was the limitation I got hit with every time. As soon as I changed VCC (everything else the same), the problem went away.

ilcarletto 01-21-2014 05:13 AM

Yes, no problem, I understand your point and I thank you for your help.
I will change VCC and try again...

rsot 01-21-2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 521622)
Yes, no problem, I understand your point and I thank you for your help.
I will change VCC and try again...

Other sellers and VCCs to go for - need to change it up now and hope it works for you OP

dano 02-05-2014 10:57 AM

i'm in the same situation as "Il carletto" . I'm building ans selling italy paypal account since years. Since a month this is happening. I don't have a solution yet.

dano 02-07-2014 05:55 PM

Hi, recentry solve the problem with verification of IT PP accounts. Use VBA instead of VCC and it works fine. :brushteeth:

dano 03-03-2014 08:57 PM

I made a mistake writing VBA before. Italian paypal account can be verified now by AVS.

vp.racer 03-04-2014 03:41 AM

Same, here.
I am using Bulgarian account.
I have tried to 2 different sellers from the forum and in the moment when i put the vcc in the account (on of them, i have tried just to add it and to wait to start confirmation) my accounts are getting limited in 1-2 minutes.
I will try another vcc seller, but i think the problems is that paypal sees that it is VCC and they are limiting accounts that can be verified only by card.

dano 03-05-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vp.racer (Post 534169)
Same, here.
I am using Bulgarian account.
I have tried to 2 different sellers from the forum and in the moment when i put the vcc in the account (on of them, i have tried just to add it and to wait to start confirmation) my accounts are getting limited in 1-2 minutes.
I will try another vcc seller, but i think the problems is that paypal sees that it is VCC and they are limiting accounts that can be verified only by card.

Use a VBA will work.