eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Any advice would be really appreciated. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/73664-any-advice-would-really-appreciated.html)

rosepleasure 05-20-2014 03:27 AM

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Hi,

I have my own eBay and PayPal account which running well. However, I also bought 3 additional eBay and PayPal accounts from others (real owner in Thailand).

One of my eBay and PayPal going to have its credit card on file expired this month. This account is registered under ebay.com but I just noticed that eBay show this account as registered under eBay Singapore.
BUT its address on file still Thailand address.

I have bought 2 VCCs from 123, one for PayPal and one for eBay. PayPal VCC working with no problem but eBay VCC, I got following error:

"Unable to process Credit Card Information
-
Your credit card or debit card transaction has been declined. A decline can only come from your bank or credit card issuer. Please note that eBay does not have the ability to decline your financial information.
Please make sure that you read the information here, before attempting to authorize your credit card again. If a credit card is declined 3 times you will be unable to add that specific credit card information for 7 days. In the mean time you are free to add a different card to your account or make a one-time payment."

I try both on ebay.com and ebay.com.sg get same problem.
Note that I already paid for everything on my eBay (eBay balance is zero).

I cannot link PayPal to this eBay account because it say it registered under eBay Singapore.

When I bought VCC from 123, I told him that I need it for eBay Thailand because I didn't know eBay will move this account to Singapore. Also because it current card on file is a VCC card for Thailand (I bought from Thai supplier - he stop selling VCC last year).

Yes, 123 already given me 2 VCC but giving me same problem. And I think he will not give me one more...

Now, can any of you please advice what would cause this problem of credit card decline. Is it because of VCC problem or do I need to buy VCC for Singapore? But as I said, its current card on file is VCC for Thailand and its address is Thailand address.

Thank you for all advices.