eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   paypal withdraw complete no money in bank 8+ days (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/76819-paypal-withdraw-complete-no-money-bank-8-days.html)

vlade450 08-27-2014 09:04 AM

paypal withdraw complete no money in bank 8+ days

Hey guys iv had my pp account for more than two years been withdrawing no problems until last week. I made a withdraw on August 18 which instantly changed to completed, but nothing in my bank yet. Should i still wait or should i start calling pp? i called my bank they said there is nothing and that as soon as they get something its almost instant.

like i said before withdraws took 2-4 days max from pp to bank.

btw is there maybe a pp problem or something going on this week or last week.

thanks in advance

danshan 08-27-2014 03:56 PM

Re: paypal withdraw complete no money in bank 8+ days

Names match?

masimo 08-27-2014 04:00 PM

are you counting weekends? paypal transfer doesn't count non-business days

oompaloompa 08-27-2014 04:27 PM

8 days inc weekend, and no issues before, max 4 days?? then there is an issue with either paypal or bank...if no notification from paypal, quite poss it is a bank issue...maybe try them again...

vlade450 08-27-2014 05:37 PM

names 100% match no problems before. 8 business days no weekends. no paypal notification and just notice no withdraw email from paypal either but it says completed. if in the meantime i get any updates ill post here. thanks guys

GreenBean 08-28-2014 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlade450 (Post 582494)
Hey guys iv had my pp account for more than two years been withdrawing no problems until last week. I made a withdraw on August 18 which instantly changed to completed, but nothing in my bank yet. Should i still wait or should i start calling pp? i called my bank they said there is nothing and that as soon as they get something its almost instant.

like i said before withdraws took 2-4 days max from pp to bank.

btw is there maybe a pp problem or something going on this week or last week.

thanks in advance

Yes, there has been a major problem especially with your country. Another user had problems. Here is the thread.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...irst-time.html

I hope this gives you some help.

:ranger:

rsot 08-28-2014 12:44 PM

If you're still getting withdrawals, just wait it out - wait few weeks to see if system resets...I wouldn't raise a fuss....you are getting your $ after all...

vlade450 08-28-2014 03:01 PM

exactly thats the reason im not calling paypal maybe its a temporary thing. if i call paypal i know that will be the end of that account, lol it always happens they limit it and ask for 10+ documents which in no way i would ever give to pp and i dont have time for their bs, so best keep under the radar for now, or at least until i know whats going on for sure.

Alexs 08-29-2014 12:32 AM

The same problem. All withdrawails in August still not at my Visa cards, some of them returned back with note:

Payment from:Paypal;OC Scheme Reject Corrections

Does the country of your PP account match the country of bank card issuer ?

vlade450 08-29-2014 08:52 AM

no country does not match, i called pp about totaly differrent thing and he mentioned the oc scheme....... he said it meant other county scheme and they are working to fix it so now countries will have to match, looks like we have to find a new detour.

vlade450 09-04-2014 12:28 PM

got them in my pp just now but it also says "oc scheme" and under that it says "This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue."

Alexs 09-05-2014 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlade450 (Post 585340)
got them in my pp just now but it also says "oc scheme" and under that it says "This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue."

Yesterday I also received withdrawal back to my PP with remark:

Subject:

000.00 EUR;PayPal Posting Date:Sep 4, 2014;Payment from:Paypal;OC Scheme Reject Corrections
This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue.

There is no any claims in Resolution Centre. Visa card was new and issued by another bank.

rsot 09-05-2014 04:13 AM

That is odd message - possibly a glitch with PP notification message to VISA or so

GreenBean 09-05-2014 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlade450 (Post 585340)

You are making things REALLY REALLY difficult by posting the same things in two different threads.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...irst-time.html

I replied yesterday in the above thread.

That will be where I will reply in future.

I do not want to duplicate responses.

:peace:

rsot 09-05-2014 06:31 AM

@vlade450, stick to one thread and get the focus going.

vlade450 09-05-2014 07:00 AM

ok sorry guys just wanted to notify people in both threads. its sorted out now, you can close this thread.