eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Brazilian account selling on US ebay suspended! How can i get back ?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/85466-brazilian-account-selling-us-ebay-suspended-how-can-i-get-back.html)

brazilseller 05-05-2015 03:34 PM

Brazilian account selling on US ebay suspended! How can i get back ??

I was searching on how to get back o ebay and have found some infos, but questions still unsolved!!
all this method is possible from Brazil?
I have a fullfilmente center for distribution based in USA but, my account was from brazil and i guess i was suspended by that, cause i was using a Brazil ip, brazil shipping adress and was selling from US. Is its possible to have e Brazilian account and sell to US ebay market without getting suspended? cause if its possible,its much easy to get cellphone number,new bank account and verify, comfirm paypal.

So do i need a new brazilian steath account to sell on ebay or i need a all american ebay and paypal steath account to be a seller on ebay without getting suspendend ?

thankyou guys

MM78 05-06-2015 01:33 PM

Re: Brazilian account selling on US ebay suspended! How can i get back ??

Well if you try and do the same thing again....your going to be banned again. Ebay doesn't like dropshipping, and worst if your a new seller.

Your only bet is to try and open a USA Ebay/Paypal Account(s) but that will require you using either a VPN, VPS to make you look like your in the USA. The next hurdle is withdrawing your funds, transferring from Paypal to another Paypal is a huge bad idea. Your going to need a US Bank Account. If you can't open one from Brazil you can try and have a friend/family member in the US open the bank account for you.

brazilseller 05-07-2015 10:32 AM

I have been using the one year free AMAZON VPS server, are they blacklisted ? If i buy a all USA ebay/paypal verified account with the bank account and everything from one of the sellers on the forum, i could buy bitcoins and withdraw right ? i guess its possible buying bitcoins with the paypal funds, or you think thats blacklisted ?

thankyou

RosieTosie 05-07-2015 12:00 PM

One year free AMAZON VPS server? What is that, never heard anyone on here mentioning it before.

brazilseller 05-07-2015 05:27 PM

Well, i was searching on the lowest price vps server and found that you have 1 year free trail on AMAZON AWS, just need to put a valid debit card and they dont charge you for one year! Just use the free trial products and it will be fine! Ec2 have 750h/month 12month for free! I would like to know if i use this IP adress from oregon based amazon server, would work on making a stealth account ?

heil86 05-09-2015 11:12 AM

I have sent you a PM about this

temsa261 05-10-2015 02:57 PM

regarding AMAZON AWS, can i use this server for usa and germany ebay ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by brazilseller (Post 667077)
Well, i was searching on the lowest price vps server and found that you have 1 year free trail on AMAZON AWS, just need to put a valid debit card and they dont charge you for one year! Just use the free trial products and it will be fine! Ec2 have 750h/month 12month for free! I would like to know if i use this IP adress from oregon based amazon server, would work on making a stealth account ?

rsot 05-12-2015 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brazilseller (Post 667077)

You are all over the place - list your steps properly.

GreenBean 05-12-2015 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brazilseller (Post 667001)
I have been using the one year free AMAZON VPS server, are they blacklisted ? If i buy a all USA ebay/paypal verified account with the bank account and everything from one of the sellers on the forum, i could buy bitcoins and withdraw right ? i guess its possible buying bitcoins with the paypal funds, or you think thats blacklisted ?

thankyou

Hah..... amazon VPS can be flagged.

:nono: