eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Stealthing from Greece (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/95904-stealthing-greece.html)

nomoshouse 04-28-2016 01:20 PM

Stealthing from Greece

Heya! Any fellow greeks interested in exchanging experiences? VCC cashout, name mismatch banks etc

I'm rather new to this and after playing a bit with a US EB/PP I'm transitioning to Greek, mainly to make cashout easier.

dealagreeproceed 04-30-2016 02:38 AM

Re: Stealthing from Greece

are u in Greece or usa?

bonnie0 04-30-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomoshouse (Post 766397)
Heya! Any fellow greeks interested in exchanging experiences? VCC cashout, name mismatch banks etc

I'm rather new to this and after playing a bit with a US EB/PP I'm transitioning to Greek, mainly to make cashout easier.

hello! cashing out is the biggest problem with Greek accounts. Cashout to a VCC is not allowed. peiraius bank is the only bank that accepts name mismatch from my experience but banks do not issue new bank accounts anymore. stealth is impossible in Greece. i am thinking of opening in Cyprus. i think they allow VCC cashouts

bonnie0 04-30-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomoshouse (Post 766397)

how did you withdraw from a US account?

sax4 05-01-2016 04:37 AM

Yes sounds like it's better to assume another nationality when it comes to stealthing in Greece!

bonnie0 05-06-2016 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 767139)
Yes sounds like it's better to assume another nationality when it comes to stealthing in Greece!

hi sax4
did you see my message at your profile?
"hello. i leave in greece and i want to create some ebay/paypal accounts in countries that accept vcc withdrawals. i believe you have done the same so i would really appreciate it if you could help.."
i am also interested in buying small accounts (10 items) based in those countries if i find any seller that sells them. please let me know if you can help with some info.

nomoshouse 05-07-2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 766859)
are u in Greece or usa?

As the flag suggests, I'm in Greece.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonnie0 (Post 766966)
how did you withdraw from a US account?

Thanks for your previous post. Haven't gained a substantial amount so far, but would probably use bitcoin to cash-out.

bonnie0 05-07-2016 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomoshouse (Post 769441)

Thanks for your previous post. Haven't gained a substantial amount so far, but would probably use bitcoin to cash-out.

i don't know how bitcoin works, i have never used it.
maybe you could use it for Greek accounts too!

MM78 05-09-2016 01:01 PM

You guys are going to find it difficult to cash out via Bitcoin, it's not as easy as it sounds AND you won't be able to do large amounts.

bonnie0 05-11-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 769928)
You guys are going to find it difficult to cash out via Bitcoin, it's not as easy as it sounds AND you won't be able to do large amounts.

what about worldfirst? does it work?

uhaaa 05-17-2016 01:50 PM

Try Monese.com i think its just for you. To verify the card in PayPal first you must have few pound in your account.

nomoshouse 05-22-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uhaaa (Post 772129)
Try Monese.com i think its just for you. To verify the card in PayPal first you must have few pound in your account.

Thanks uhaaa for the suggestion!
However, I see in this monese blog post that there are issues regarding withdraws. Not sure if its still a problem or not.

Have you tried their service?

juanaiguana 05-30-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomoshouse (Post 769441)

Due to many dishonest peple who were buying bits with paypal and asking for refunds after receiveing bits (since the former are not a physical products it is difficult to give a proof of delivery) all bitcns exchangers want your names and ID exact match both on exchanger and PP accounts.This ends your journey even before it starts:-(
look for another way to withdraw,and when you find it please share : there are other searchers like you :-)

bonnie0 05-31-2016 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juanaiguana (Post 775711)
Due to many dishonest peple who were buying bits with paypal and asking for refunds after receiveing bits (since the former are not a physical products it is difficult to give a proof of delivery) all bitcns exchangers want your names and ID exact match both on exchanger and PP accounts.This ends your journey even before it starts:-(
look for another way to withdraw,and when you find it please share : there are other searchers like you :-)

juanaiguana in italy you can withdraw to a credit card

vetus 05-31-2016 11:04 AM

Italian PayPal to any country eBay is a nice option - especially the UK

bonnie0 05-31-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetus (Post 776040)
Italian PayPal to any country eBay is a nice option - especially the UK

what do you mean? i thought both paypal and ebay should be created in the same country

sax4 05-31-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juanaiguana (Post 775711)

Well everytime you make a PayPal account make an exhange account im the same name

bonnie0 06-01-2016 11:08 PM

i tried to attach a Greek bank account to a Greek Paypal account today and i got this message:
"You can add a bank account from any of these SEPA countries:
Austria, Belgium,Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg,Malta, Netherlands,Portugal, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino."
has anybody else seen this? is this new? i thought we were only allowed to add our country's bank accounts.

juanaiguana 06-04-2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 776115)
Well everytime you make a PayPal account make an exhange account im the same name

great,so when they want your ID to upload what ID you show them?Also,many exchangers not only want your ID uploaded but want you to make a selfie with exchangers site on background,and the photo on your ID have to match your face on selfie ...That's at least what I've discovered recently about bitcoins purchases.Hope it's helpful for someone who was planning to buy bitcoins with his stealth paypal,no matter what country paypal is.

e2free 09-20-2016 06:38 PM

Monese card works on amazon uk? anyone tried it?