eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Paypal limited forever [it] how i do? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/99358-paypal-limited-forever-how-i-do.html)

MSI_GHE 09-09-2016 07:40 AM

Paypal limited forever [it] how i do?

two weeks ago paypal blocked me forever my account,
I have a good ebay account, has 50 feedback as a seller for all properties to 150-250 €,

turnover of about 1500-2000 € per week, then around 8000 € per month, but sell a few items 30-40 saw their great commercial value.

Now I do not know what to do exactly,

I in the past I used VPN and SOCKS5 but for other reasons not to ebay,so for me all these things are new.

1) keep this my ebay and continue to sell without paypal, let me just pay by bank transfer or activate a payment gateway such as stripe or authorize.net , surely my sales will drop that much, no paypal is difficult to sell.

1.1) and if I connect another paypal account not in my name, paypal thanks to my ID on ebay I would block it again right?

2) buy here on the forum a IT ebay and IT paypal account verified, it grow in 60 days with at least 20-30 feedback as a seller, start to sell my high-value products, but in this case, can I have a problem? 2-3 is better to sell my products in value per month to get used to ebay and paypal?

3) I sell only goods of value from 100 to 300 €, advise me slowly to create me more accounts ? (5 for exemple), and sort sales between them? for example instead of bill 8000 per month with an account I can be billed 3000 per month with an account and switch to the other, so if they become 5 15000 per month in revenue.

are a bit 'confused before I was more than € 6,000 in sales per month, now have stopped for 15 days, it is stressful., maybe this forum is my salvation.

4) should I buy some guide here on the forum? it is still true for Italy?

5) if I buy a new account on the forum here, what kind of account do I need? since I do not do monthly more than 50 sales and should achieve less than € 10,000 ,or rather take account limit for the month of 20000? depending on what you have the assurance that these accounts have these limits?

5.1) How can I transfer money to these PayPal account? i need a credit card with the same name of the account?

6)You will have to use VPN and socks? there is a service on the forum that offers subscription?

if there is any Italian person a bit 'expert, you can write me in private his Skype contact to speak better, unfortunately I do not understand English very well and speak with an Italian would have more comfort and help.

ilcarletto 09-09-2016 09:06 AM

Re: Paypal limited forever [it] how i do?

spindoctor 09-09-2016 03:22 PM

Have you got all your answers from ilcarletto?

e2free 09-18-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSI_GHE (Post 798805)
two weeks ago paypal blocked me forever my account,
I have a good ebay account, has 50 feedback as a seller for all properties to 150-250 €,

turnover of about 1500-2000 € per week, then around 8000 € per month, but sell a few items 30-40 saw their great commercial value.

Now I do not know what to do exactly,

I in the past I used VPN and SOCKS5 but for other reasons not to ebay,so for me all these things are new.

1) keep this my ebay and continue to sell without paypal, let me just pay by bank transfer or activate a payment gateway such as stripe or authorize.net , surely my sales will drop that much, no paypal is difficult to sell.

1.1) and if I connect another paypal account not in my name, paypal thanks to my ID on ebay I would block it again right?

2) buy here on the forum a IT ebay and IT paypal account verified, it grow in 60 days with at least 20-30 feedback as a seller, start to sell my high-value products, but in this case, can I have a problem? 2-3 is better to sell my products in value per month to get used to ebay and paypal?

3) I sell only goods of value from 100 to 300 €, advise me slowly to create me more accounts ? (5 for exemple), and sort sales between them? for example instead of bill 8000 per month with an account I can be billed 3000 per month with an account and switch to the other, so if they become 5 15000 per month in revenue.

are a bit 'confused before I was more than € 6,000 in sales per month, now have stopped for 15 days, it is stressful., maybe this forum is my salvation.

4) should I buy some guide here on the forum? it is still true for Italy?

5) if I buy a new account on the forum here, what kind of account do I need? since I do not do monthly more than 50 sales and should achieve less than € 10,000 ,or rather take account limit for the month of 20000? depending on what you have the assurance that these accounts have these limits?

5.1) How can I transfer money to these PayPal account? i need a credit card with the same name of the account?

6)You will have to use VPN and socks? there is a service on the forum that offers subscription?

if there is any Italian person a bit 'expert, you can write me in private his Skype contact to speak better, unfortunately I do not understand English very well and speak with an Italian would have more comfort and help.

What was the reason given given to limit your account ?

ilcarletto 09-18-2016 02:19 PM

The guy is selling branded items with cheap VPNs or SOCKs. I think a manual review was its death sentence.

MSI_GHE 09-20-2016 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 800846)
The guy is selling branded items with cheap VPNs or SOCKs. I think a manual review was its death sentence.

No, I never used VPN or socks5,
have been banned for life because they sell branded products, I had all positive feedback for the goods of 200 €
the brands that were part of the deal VeRO list