After suspended really weird - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-27-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default After suspended really weird

Hi all, I am new here and I got suspended today. I was searching solutions over the internet and find this forum.

One of my account has been suspended indefinitely for listing an item that wasn't allowed. The fact is that I bought a gucci shirt on ebay and it doesn't fit to me so I relist it on ebay. I already got restricted 7 days on ebay before for listing a gucci shirt with that account but I didn't remember that it was on that account. Also, I bought that shirt from a reputed seller so I didn't thought that they were removing my listing as it is not the same kind of shirt and it was an authentic shirt. Well, it's my fault and I assume it.

Item got removed 3 days after auction started and 2 days later, today, I got suspended. So, all my other accounts also been suspended.

When it becomes really weird is that 2 hours after I got suspended on that account, it became un-suspended as if nothing has never happened. Also, one of my other account also became normal as if nothing happened which means I have 2 accounts that I can buy/sell on it but other lost their sellings rights ans most important also BUYING rights????

I talked to 2 ebay moderator and they say I can buy but not sell with any of my accounts.

Does someone have an explanation to that??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%
Default Re: After suspended really weird

You were linked, a human rep looked at the account(s) in question and shut them all down.

Ebay does not have an issue with you spending money, but listing high risk items and making money is another story.
Old 10-27-2016

Longevity: 45%

Time to start learning stealth... Everyone here will help... There are good accounts for sale on this site..
Old 10-27-2016
Threadstarter  

Yeah I understand that.. but the question is why the primary account that has been suspended is now un-suspended after 2 hours of been suspended?

I can buy/sell with that account and it's really weird. They don't see it on their monitors but I really can buy/sell with that account my limit shows 4500$ as if nothing never happened and it's not blocked. I can do that also with one other account that has been suspended and now comes back normal. 25% of my accounts are OK vs the other 75% that are suspended/blocked.

Even if I has been suspended, I got 2 accounts that I can do anything with. Really weird, isn't it?
Old 10-27-2016
Threadstarter  

Yeah I understand that.. but the question is why the primary account that has been suspended is now un-suspended after 2 hours been suspended?

I can buy/sell with that account and it's really weird. They don't see it on their monitors but I really can buy/sell with that account my limit shows 4500$ as if nothing never happened and it's not blocked. I can do that also with one other account. 25% of my accounts are OK vs the other 75% that are suspended/blocked.

Even if I has been suspended, I got 2 accounts that I can do anything with. Really weird, isn't it?