eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Indefinate suspension on 1 account, but my other 2 are still active with same info... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/10094-indefinate-suspension-1-account-but-my-other-2-still-active-same-info.html)

jtaverner76 03-22-2009 08:21 PM

Indefinate suspension on 1 account, but my other 2 are still active with same info...

Ok here's my situation. My main eBay account received a temporary 7 suspension a few weeks back. During that 7 day suspension I listed items using my two other accounts with the same name, address, PayPal (I know stupid). Those two got suspended within a couple days because they were of course linked to my main account which was currently suspended. Now, after the 7 day suspension on my main account, I called up eBay and they removed the suspension on my other two accounts. Great I thought. But now I received an indefinate suspension on my main account (VeRO violation), however my other two accounts are still up and running. They still have the same info as my suspended account. I have not logged into them since my indefinate suspension.

Now I know these accounts are of course linked to my suspended account, however I have not logged in to any of them yet and they have not been suspended (yet). My question is, are these two other accounts soon to be doomed? Is there anything I can do to somehow unlink them? I bought the eBay Stealth guide (great info!) but since these accounts were already linked, am I screwed either way? I'm thinking so, but just thought I'd ask if there is anything I can do. I really want to keep one of them as I have 1000+ feedback on one. Please advise thanks!

aspkin 03-22-2009 08:29 PM

There is a 99% chance that these accounts are gone, probably even 100%...

They're linked and the moment you start selling with them, they will most likely get shut down for good.. Sorry..

Time to start working on new unlinked accounts.

jtaverner76 03-22-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 80085)
There is a 99% chance that these accounts are gone, probably even 100%...

They're linked and the moment you start selling with them, they will most likely get shut down for good.. Sorry..

Time to start working on new unlinked accounts.

Pooop ya I thought so... I won't login to them for a few months and try changing the contact info whilst on a different IP/computer and sell something and see what happens. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky...

Lyda 03-22-2009 09:24 PM

No changing info will help, sorry. They got your "number" already... Just start making new Stealth accounts and leave this two alone because they are probably gone, just a matter of time. You will get suspension notice as soon you try to do anything with them..buy or sell. Whatever you do, just make sure that if and when you ever sign in, it's from different IP from your new created accounts.

Perhaps it would have been easier to obey the 7 day suspension when you had 1000 feedback acc. at stake? I know, easier said than done..we'veall done silly things... Just learn from it and move on. After all, "There is a light at the end of the tunnel":attention: