eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Use a paypal account for an already suspended ebay ID. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/10241-use-paypal-account-already-suspended-ebay-id.html)

raginstalion 04-02-2009 02:02 PM

Use a paypal account from an already suspended ebay ID.

My ebay ID have been suspended for months now, lately I had try to make new accounts using different names, addresses, phone numbers, but with the same computer and user account and of course using the same IP and cookies...etc.

Then I found about ebay stealth, and decided to make a new user account, and a new IP and register for a new ebay id, since I got suspended everytime I try to make another one.

Anyway, what I'm trying to do here is to use my pay pal account that I already used for the suspended ebay ID, but without having to necessarily to link it, just simply pay for the item that I already won and then remove the link as soon as I finish paying the transaction.

I was wondering if this will keep me under the radar, since my account profile won't show a link to my old pay pal account, but I have already used it in order to pay for the items that I won.

lakeman 04-02-2009 02:08 PM

Once a paypal account is limited you should never use it again. It will more then likely suspend your new Ebay account.

raginstalion 04-02-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakeman (Post 81262)
Once a paypal account is limited you should never use it again. It will more then likely suspend your new Ebay account.

My payapl account is not limited, it has been verified since months now, it's just been used in my old suspended ebay ID.

Does that help keep me under the radar in that case?

lakeman 04-02-2009 03:51 PM

No, once a paypal account is used with an ebay account that becomes suspended that paypal account can no longer be used, even with a new ebay account. You are very likely to get a suspension coming soon.

GreenBean 04-02-2009 04:31 PM

That paypal account should never be used with ebay ever again. It can be used for off ebay purchases.

FYI, each & everything changed on a paypal account is retained. Even though it seems that any type of info is gone from where you see the details, paypal has records & keeps them....for ever.:peace:

raginstalion 04-04-2009 07:25 PM

I wouldn't mind if I used anothr paypal account.

But the problem is that I need to probably change my credit card number, and get the other pay pal account verified AFTER it gets limited.

That would be a pain in the ass, and not fun AT ALL.

lakeman 04-04-2009 09:50 PM

You can use Earlt's virtual credit cards. His website is Visavcc.com His cards work great!

sycore 04-05-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakeman (Post 81272)
No, once a paypal account is used with an ebay account that becomes suspended that paypal account can no longer be used, even with a new ebay account. You are very likely to get a suspension coming soon.

That is for the most part true, but there is a way around it to get a month or so out of the new ebay account, before it is suspended.

raginstalion 04-05-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakeman (Post 81534)
You can use Earlt's virtual credit cards. His website is Visavcc.com His cards work great!

Thanks for the website, but how are those virtual credit cards gonna help?

I mean, yes it'll allow me use a new paypal account, but I still won't be able to pay for my transactions, unless I use my original credit card number, right?

And what should I do after the account gets limited, because that'll happen one way or another.

lakeman 04-05-2009 03:09 PM

Your right, the Virtual credit card will not allow to you pay for stuff. What you should do after you get limited is open a new account and start over. I know it sucks but that's the easiest way.