eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Mc067 & mc183 fpa notice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/10246-mc067-mc183-fpa-notice.html)

wookster 04-02-2009 05:32 PM

Mc067 & mc183 fpa notice

Spent all morning getting my butt in gear and listing up some of the mountains of stuff I have collected over the past 6 years of Ebaying.

About 10 minutes ago I received a MC067.....oh yes very nice! Super pissed cause I just spent all morning taking pictures and making listings. Went back to Auctiva and was allowed to relist all the items that were taken down. Cool and weird.....

10 Minutes later another suspension! 2nd one on this account. Super mad about it cause this is the one account I have had in years that is actually linked to 95% of my real info.

Must be a competitor, i think or someone with a massive hate on me.

I am mad now and it's revenge time. I've played nice for a while now but Ebay makes my blood boil and my ears steam.......time to go and get a few prepaid cc's and spend a day just creating accounts.

Very upsetting thou and just when I was getting back into the swing of things and actually making some $$ again. Doesn't matter how many times I get suspended it's still depressing to get shot down time after time for NOTHING! Especially when I have a family of 6 to help support and a disabled father I care for.......

Well off to regroup. Whatta day, whatta day.

Here We Go Again 04-02-2009 06:06 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry but a competitor can not take your items down in 10 minutes.
It takes longer for that.....

If your account is new and you listed more than 8 or 9 of those Jerseys or Designer Jeans or those e-books then you already know why your account went NARU.

To much - To soon.... ALSO you are listing High Risk Items.... VERO stuff.

GreenBean 04-02-2009 06:14 PM

If you got a MC067, why would you touch the account straight away? To me that is a flagged account and should be left alone.:peace:

gibsonton 04-02-2009 07:48 PM

I am curious as to what type of stuff you have been collecting not asking for details .. .. i hear people say this alot ..'just stuff around the house'' i alway take it to mean used items , in 10 years i have never had a problem with things around the house .

Lyda 04-02-2009 08:05 PM

I feel for you Wookster. We have all been there ...Right now just use new accounts and don't mess with this one until all Ebay Alerts disappear from you mail box. It will tell you the date this goes away. 2 strikes in short time is bad, so third one could be indefinite suspension.:good:

wookster 04-02-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Here We Go Again (Post 81286)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry but a competitor can not take your items down in 10 minutes.
It takes longer for that.....

If your account is new and you listed more than 8 or 9 of those Jerseys or Designer Jeans or those e-books then you already know why your account went NARU.

To much - To soon.... ALSO you are listing High Risk Items.... VERO stuff.

The account was over a year old, silver powerseller, lotsa good feedback and good dsr's. I was selling my kids clothes and odds and ends from around the house. I am smarter than that, I've been at this for too many years now.

wookster 04-02-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 81288)
If you got a MC067, why would you touch the account straight away? To me that is a flagged account and should be left alone.:peace:

Ya I totally know better but was choked because I had just wasted all morning taking pictures and writing up ads when I got the MC067. Didn't think it would let me relist as I should have had a restricted account, never tried before so I though what the hell and tried. They were probably going to suspend me anyways. :faint:

GreenBean 04-02-2009 09:17 PM

Oh,heck. That just stinks. I did that only the once.Tried the infamous what the heck I'll list & lost. Is there any chance of getting the account back?:peace:

Here We Go Again 04-03-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wookster (Post 81304)
The account was over a year old, silver powerseller, lotsa good feedback and good dsr's. I was selling my kids clothes and odds and ends from around the house. I am smarter than that, I've been at this for too many years now.

See what happens when you make a post and do not include ALL the information.....

sycore 04-03-2009 09:44 AM

Since your suspension came 10 minutes after listing, you where probably suspended by a "killbot" You are most likely triggering the suspension with a keyword in your listing or title. Keep your item description as simple and short as possible. Look at people selling similar items and use a variation of their ad.