Can no longer list on ebay - paypal not locked. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-25-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Can no longer list on ebay - paypal not locked.

I sell on ebay as my source of income so this is important to me. After hashing it out with multiple ebay reps and supervisors, I'm no longer able to sell on ebay(cases closed without seller resolution). I'm not a huge seller(900 or so transactions over the course of a year). What are my options? The suspended account was in my gf's name. I have an old ebay account that was suspended for fees I didn't pay, could I simply pay those fees, log in to that one and start selling again if I use a different paypal? Sorry if these are stupid questions. Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Can no longer list on ebay - paypal not locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexco View Post
What are my options? The suspended account was in my gf's name.
Well, your in a forum that helps people go Stealth.....so possibly go Stealth?

As for the GF route, you really should not include Family, Friends, etc in your business......go stealth.

Quote:
I have an old ebay account that was suspended for fees I didn't pay, could I simply pay those fees
There is no guarantee Ebay will re-instate the account if you pay the fees.

Quote:
log in to that one and start selling again if I use a different paypal? Sorry if these are stupid questions. Thanks!
Adding a new PayPal is not a long term fix nor is it recommended if you never have done it.....
Old 01-25-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Can no longer list on ebay - paypal not locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Well, your in a forum that helps people go Stealth.....so possibly go Stealth?

As for the GF route, you really should not include Family, Friends, etc in your business......go stealth.

There is no guarantee Ebay will re-instate the account if you pay the fees.

Adding a new PayPal is not a long term fix nor is it recommended if you never have done it.....
Stealth website hasn't been loading for me for the past 2 hours. Not sure why.

It was an account my girlfriend used for buying. Just decided to start selling about a year ago. Really didn't have a plan at the time.

I'm sort of in-between. I'm looking for a long-term solution while covering my bills in the short-term.

I've read about stealth on the forum but without the website loading, it honestly just seems foreign to me at this point in time. I'm not looking to run more than one account(currently). Not sure if that matters at all.