eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   My Personal Stealth Accounts Suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/105593-my-personal-stealth-accounts-suspended.html)

Dawidunio 03-02-2017 08:58 PM

My Personal Stealth Accounts Suspended

Hey guys, im new here, 1st post out of frustration...

I sell car parts online. Of course i messed up my first ebay/paypal accounts when i was young, and it has been haunting me ever since.

I created my own stealth accounts the following way:

Made up business name aka "Partso Holics"
Made up actual address
Used pre-paid visa card (matched the address zip)
New email
New tracfone
Paypal / ebay all verified

I did this all on a new tablet from verizon wireless...

Account was created back in 2015... been selling on it ever since. 99% positive feedback.... BOOM your account has been limited today / paypal... Im in shock. I never used it or linked it any way with any other account. I have only used it on this tablet.

I am in utter shock and disbelief and looking for answers.

Right before it was limited, i did have someone try to send me $1150 and they kept having problems, and asked to send them 2 separate invoices for smaller amounts, i am wondering if this had anything to do with it?

Any ideas, tips, advise, greatly appreciated...

Qwoty 03-12-2017 11:22 AM

Re: My Personal Stealth Accounts Suspended

It was the obscenely large amount that flagged pay-pal. and this only happens on three occasions, when you first open a pay-pal account, when you get an unusually large amount suddenly and when you receive money from any category apart from which you first registered your pay-pal account it ,for instance, when you get money from phone transaction when the pay-pal account normally handles video game transactions, and so on so forth. For the latter you'll get a " we have noticed a significant change in you business practices" email

Further more if you did go into detail about your earlier "younger" misadventures we could pin point the source of the limitations, otherwise if you "STEALTHED" accordingly i dont see where this limitation could have come from

sax4 03-12-2017 12:10 PM

He is correct, if you are used to getting payment for example $50-$100, then you get a payment for $500 that would be enough to trigger a limitation, pp like consistency. Similarly if you sell 10 items a day usually, and then the following week it goes up to 20 then that could cause a flag

ScottieBoi 03-16-2017 09:33 AM

You need multiple accounts. For each account, assume that it will go down eventually. Open many accounts and keep your sales scattered as to not do a lot on any one account and stay under the radar

GreenBean 03-25-2017 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnah (Post 838305)
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Eating parrot food for breakfast helps too. Lets you make 30 posts a day.

:bird: