eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Below Standard Seller Rating Will i be suspended or lose privileges (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/106168-below-standard-seller-rating-will-i-suspended-lose-privileges.html)

flexarmstrong 03-25-2017 08:55 AM

Below Standard Seller Rating Will i be suspended or lose privileges

First of all i want to say hello to everyone, i have been surfing this site for about a week and just decided to join today. I recently discovered due too 5 orders i couldn't fill that my account was going to be below standard as of this next period. Right now my ratio is 5/85 which gives me a 5.88% defect rating. Sadly i did not know that not being able to fill 5 orders would result in this. Being that i have only 5 days too get my account back up to above standard and i have done the math and realized to get my percentage back up i would need to 5/250 which is just simply unreasonable. Does anyone know any back door ways to get up too that number. Also do you think i will be suspended or with i just lose privileges. I am honestly pretty pissed about it and i feel cheated by ebay but what can you do. Any suggests would be appreciated on how i can save this account would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking at my post!

oompaloompa 03-28-2017 03:27 PM

Re: Below Standard Seller Rating Will i be suspended or lose privileges

all I know is that if you do lose listing ability.....it is temporary, it happened to me once and because I had a ton of accounts, I left it, when I logged in 6 months later, it was back up to standard......I had done nothing at all....

....this may not be an option for you though, if it is your only account right now...

yomama9999 03-29-2017 12:33 PM

When you have an order i cant fill just message the buyer saying it was broken in packing and cancel the order with the reason buyer asked to cancel it.
The only thing i can see for you though is to fire sale a bunch of items but i would just let it sit and open a few more accounts.

bluegrass1 03-29-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 838874)
all I know is that if you do lose listing ability.....it is temporary, it happened to me once and because I had a ton of accounts, I left it, when I logged in 6 months later, it was back up to standard......I had done nothing at all....

....this may not be an option for you though, if it is your only account right now...

But did your selling limits drop thats what always happens to me you go for 1000/15000 to 500/50 something like that

oompaloompa 03-30-2017 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrass1 (Post 839090)
But did your selling limits drop thats what always happens to me you go for 1000/15000 to 500/50 something like that

sorry, dont remember, yes possibly dropped on limits, I personally dont care as I have way more accs than I have products to list on them.....

PhillyGuy 04-13-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flexarmstrong (Post 838105)
First of all i want to say hello to everyone, i have been surfing this site for about a week and just decided to join today. I recently discovered due too 5 orders i couldn't fill that my account was going to be below standard as of this next period. Right now my ratio is 5/85 which gives me a 5.88% defect rating. Sadly i did not know that not being able to fill 5 orders would result in this. Being that i have only 5 days too get my account back up to above standard and i have done the math and realized to get my percentage back up i would need to 5/250 which is just simply unreasonable. Does anyone know any back door ways to get up too that number. Also do you think i will be suspended or with i just lose privileges. I am honestly pretty pissed about it and i feel cheated by ebay but what can you do. Any suggests would be appreciated on how i can save this account would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking at my post!

I read your post where you said you fell below standard

I fell below standard too, my defect rate was 6% and I was given 4 months to bring it back to above standard

I've done my best to bring it down to 2.45%, I'm in the 4th month and i will be evaluated in a week time, how many sales do i need to bring it above standard

zacksmithhai 04-13-2017 04:56 PM

OP, my friend had a similar situation before and the below standard does not affect him too much. He got it back to above standard gradually(~ 3 months). I personally would create a new account and abandon this one.

For future reference, get more accounts ready so you do not need to worry when one is gone..

PhillyGuy 04-16-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flexarmstrong (Post 838105)

What is 5/85 ratio ??

ebaychic2013 04-16-2017 09:14 PM

they give you a few months to improve and if you don't they suspend so get more accounts ready

james13v 05-17-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaychic2013 (Post 842422)
they give you a few months to improve and if you don't they suspend so get more accounts ready

Careful with giving that info. Your idea of improve, is probably not what ebay means by improve. Improve, means not doing the thing you got in trouble for, and not your account improving. Unless you get more defects, your account won't be suspended.