eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   is it ok to renew credit card linked to a suspended account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1063-ok-renew-credit-card-linked-suspended-account.html)

JackNoMore 10-15-2007 03:52 PM

Your question wasn't very clear then Modee. Define what you mean by "early days". Early days of your account? Early days of Ebay? That first thing was what I raised my hand to attest.

New accounts HAVE to have a linked Paypal account if you want buy it now. It doesn't matter if you have a merchant account or not anymore. Of course, this account isn't really NEW as it was created some time ago and left to sit until needed.

I've actually found a way to somewhat "safely" use Paypal, but I won't explain further out in the forum as of right now. I'm still testing my theories. If you've read my posts you may have already guessed part of the process.

I'm not on your case about this Aspkin. :-) Just clarifying and defending from other attacks.

JackNoMore 10-15-2007 04:06 PM

Why are you assuming that I have NOT attempted a buy it now sale on a merchant account? Did I say ANYTHING to make you think otherwise? I don't think you're reading what I'm saying. Which I guess is only fair. I've stopped bothering to read some of your posts for obvious reasons.

1. YES I have created auctions with only the merchant account option.
2. YES I had to have a paypal account LINKED to the ebay account to offer the buy it now.
3. If you sell internationally (on other ebay sites) you will ALWAYS have to have a linked paypal account. Not just at the start. ALWAYS. Or until Ebay changes policy again.

This applies to both part and full merchant account listings alike. I hope that is now made clear.

JackNoMore 10-15-2007 04:21 PM

The answer to that last question is no. You have to offer Paypal to have a buy it now before you reach 10 feedback. Period. There may be some upper area where ebay will not require you to have a linked account for international. I can assure you Modee it is not 10. I have tried before, several times. The problem here is that you are mixing up the two.

Yes, you CAN remove the link after 10 feedback in the U.S. NO you cannot if selling internationally.

My facts have come about from many many discussions with the right and wrong people and actual experience testing those facts. Incorrect information was thrown out and correct information was collected and kept for future reference.

Chris Hanson 10-15-2007 04:41 PM

It took 10 post for him to answer 1 question....lol:)

I was sitting here reading thru all the post and I'm like when is he going to answer the question and come back from right field..

JackNoMore 10-15-2007 04:43 PM

Can't answer if the question isn't clear. Which is frequently.

Chris Hanson 10-15-2007 04:51 PM

Very true Jack

JackNoMore 10-16-2007 09:21 AM

Hmm. Clear to the rest of the world. If YOU are "the world" then perhaps. Otherwise, that statement has no basis in fact.

You asked if it's possible. And I answered. There were no boundaries assigned.