eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay Help????? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/106361-ebay-help.html)

chriskemistry 04-01-2017 12:46 AM

Ebay Help?????

Hello,im pretty new to the eBay Stealth game I'm reading through the stealth book everything make sense

what if you already purchased a lot of name brand merchandise,i have my resales permit so i buy lots wholesale I've already been doing this for a while then as every one knows you get shut down by eBay for some stupid reason

i guess my question is how can i start slowly with out my account being at risk
if i already have merchandise thats needs to be sold,???????

to me its hard selling low risk items ,they will take all day to sale especially if you don't have any feedback,im usually selling whats in demand & most of those things are name branded

MM78 04-01-2017 01:45 AM

Re: Ebay Help?????

Unfortunately we don't know what you sell and we don't know how high risk your items are. Now, you could make an account or two and list your items and see what happens. Not all brand name items are high risk so keep that in mind.

Speeder33 04-02-2017 10:01 AM

I try to tell people that stealth isn't a magic cure. You can't blast a new account with high risk items just because its more convenient for you. Can it survive? It's possible, many members have gotten away with murder on a new account. But the majority of the time you'll be suspended or at least asked to call in.

It's not ideal to sell low risk items and build up an account. But doing so can build a much stronger account that can support selling some high risk items. Used properly, you can make a stealth account last years. Otherwise, if you choose to test the limits of a new stealth account, it can be gone within a few sales.

rsot 04-02-2017 10:23 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

CamaroSS 04-02-2017 12:33 PM

Sounds like your problem may be market research. It sounds like the products you sell may be getting you in a little trouble. There are plenty of items that you can sell that won't raise any flags. They also have low competition.

Focus on creating multiple accounts and building them up slowly. Create an account, browse on it, buy an item or two, get feedback, let it sit, browse on it again, let it sit, buy an item, let it sit, list a cheap used item, wait 3 days, list a couple low risk items, let it sit (while hopefully making sales), list some more items, ect.

The stealth guide goes more into depth so make sure you have read through that. Hopefully you follow my pattern. While you do what I've said above make sure you're creating more accounts. Before long you'll have more accounts than you can handle. That's ok let them sit and age.

Again spend a lot of time researching for low competition high margin products. You can easily find stuff to sell that have very high margins. The new account you created only has a 10 item $1000 dollar listing limit?So what. You found a product that you make $75 each time it sells. 10x75= $750. Take your money and move to the next account. If you ship fast and get no complaints your limits will get raised very quickly.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chriskemistry 04-04-2017 03:52 PM

Thanks for everyone helping me out i definitely appreciate the tips