Anyone use eBay as a wholesaler to dropship? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-24-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Anyone use eBay as a wholesaler to dropship?

Anyone here that actually has their own domain and use eBay to make a purchase and dropship it to the customer? I have been doing this since Oct 2016 and it's worked out fine but wondering more sales I will be getting, I wonder how ebay deals with something like this? I know buyers are pretty safe but doing multiple purchases. I'm guessing around 30-50 purchases a day, will pose anything?

Should I be going stealth as a buyer then?

My ebay got reinstated (my master account I had since 1999) (whoa time flies!) and need to really think things through now and don't want to ruin my account.

I know i can do stealth account as a buyer but my concern is that when i make purchases using my authentic bank, it helps a lot on tax records. But doing stealth and getting a VBA seems the transaction records won't be that good .. And also any chargebacks etc i need to dispute..

Ebay purchases have been via paypal so since ebay and paypal are friends (used to be one company) its very easy to do any chargeback and keep records.

I saw there was policy on buyer limits and that is what kind of worries me because If im making lot of purchases on ebay and all are going elsewhere. It seems like I need to get stealth then right.....

Using a site like aliexpress which is like ebay but in china, I actually got thousands of orders and being China they seem to not care as much of dropshipping .. but Murica, they can go by the book like crazy..

So anyone actually using ebay as wholesaler please chime in.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Anyone use eBay as a wholesaler to dropship?

Instead of making the purchases direct from eBay, how about dealing with the seller directly?
Old 07-25-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Instead of making the purchases direct from eBay, how about dealing with the seller directly?
That's a good idea. However, wouldn't ebay see my messages and see I'm contacting them for sale outside of eBay which is another prohibition.

Time to make stealth for buyer. One tricky part is that eBay and PayPal combination for purchase is so convenient and safe.. but doing stealth I can't have paypal and have to use virtual bank or prepaid debit.. which won't really have good records for tax. And disputes might be a pain...

What to do what to do .

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2017

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
That's a good idea. However, wouldn't ebay see my messages and see I'm contacting them for sale outside of eBay which is another prohibition.

Time to make stealth for buyer. One tricky part is that eBay and PayPal combination for purchase is so convenient and safe.. but doing stealth I can't have paypal and have to use virtual bank or prepaid debit.. which won't really have good records for tax. And disputes might be a pain...

What to do what to do .

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Well, if you make a purchase from a seller, you should be able to see their email on their PayPal. Use that email to contact them and see where things go

You already purchased the item on ebay, I dont know if additional sales outside of ebay would be a problem. And besides, not like the seller would report himself for being contacted by you