eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/109399-mc011-your-ebay-selling-account-has-been-restricted.html)

Chris18181 08-02-2017 09:09 PM

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

My ebay account got restricted, i just purchased this account here on the forums last week for $300 has feedback and selling history already.

Hello,

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
Upload the information we've listed below to:
https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

-- Important --
Make sure that your name and username appear on each document that you submit. If this information isn't included, it can't be processed. Also, please be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

Here's the information you need to submit:
-- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.
-- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.
-- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.All items recently listed and sold-especially the Ozark tents and Bissell cleaners"
[/B]

any possible way my account can be restored?

shad0wd0wn 08-02-2017 09:49 PM

Re: MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Yeah send all of those documents requested

mike316 08-02-2017 09:52 PM

Ouch that burns really feel for you mate, hopefully you have some back up accounts to tide you over while you try to get this sorted.

bjammin 08-02-2017 09:58 PM

That restriction is usually common for a risky item or item they do not like being sold on ebay.

Chris18181 08-02-2017 10:31 PM

They restricted it because of another eBay account I had on my computer that is already restricted, I had it in a separate user account on my pc, they are wanting to know if i am associated with the other eBay user and I clicked on never heard of this eBay user so now Idk what is going to happen they want me to call in.

As for the documents how can I provide all this when all my items are being drop shipped from Walmart?

My eBay account is Stealth

Luckily I only sold 2 items on the account and only had about 40 items for sale. I do have another eBay account I can use until I get it resolved only problem is I can only list up to $1,000 :(

mike316 08-02-2017 10:43 PM

Live and learn bro, multiple accounts is the way forward.

You could say you bought your computer recently from a yard sale and just deny all knowledge of the other account not sure if that will matter though depends on the person you speak to from EB.

Chris18181 08-02-2017 10:50 PM

doesn't really matter that other account was already restricted anyways, wish i knew someone that would loan me an account until i get the money to pay for it,

I also have a Mifi device coming in the mail this week.

mike316 08-02-2017 11:03 PM

Read as many threads as you can Chris you can be making your own accounts today, if an amateur like me can make accounts then you can too.

Process of elimination mate, write a list of all the steps you need to take, ip address, new bank, new address etc and just go for it.

Even if you get limited you can learn why. When I first got banned back in the day I went from cash rich to almost homeless and it almost broke me, now I am glad it happened. What was I thinking? running one account when all it takes is one jack*ss and the account is in peril.

Chris18181 08-02-2017 11:39 PM

on the other account that was already restricted this is what ebay wants me to resolve

"Here's some information that might help you for 'Account was associated with another'

Hello,

We've noticed that your account appears to be associated with another.

Are you familiar with the account xxxxxx?

I'm the owner of this account.
I'm not the owner of this account, but I may be able to explain why my account has been associated with it.
I don't know this account at all."

I clicked on "I don't know this account at all." and clicked continue and then it now says "Please contact us so we can help you resolve this issue."

wonder if i called in and told them i never heard of this account, wonder if they would reinstate the other one then?

I can clear all my cookies in my pc with ccleaner. and maybe they cant trace it no more.

BaggaDonuts 08-02-2017 11:41 PM

So.. you used the same IP address as you used with the restricted account, you just switched your user to access the new account?

You can get the docs, but if its already linked you're probably better off with a new clean account. Follow stealth guide best practices. Good luck.

kirkland 08-02-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 862893)
They restricted it because of another eBay account I had on my computer that is already restricted, I had it in a separate user account on my pc, they are wanting to know if i am associated with the other eBay user and I clicked on never heard of this eBay user so now Idk what is going to happen they want me to call in.

As for the documents how can I provide all this when all my items are being drop shipped from Walmart?

My eBay account is Stealth

Luckily I only sold 2 items on the account and only had about 40 items for sale. I do have another eBay account I can use until I get it resolved only problem is I can only list up to $1,000 :(

Did they tell you this?

rsot 08-03-2017 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 862897)
wish i knew someone that would loan me an account until i get the money to pay for it,

Not the best of wishes when you haven't mastered stealth operations as yet...

Chris18181 08-03-2017 12:50 AM

no i was using 24vc but every now and then i was switching between user accounts while 24vc was connected

nickopedia 08-03-2017 04:24 PM

Yes, MC011 = Ebay has concerns about the item(s) you are selling. Are they legit?

SaiJin 08-04-2017 12:40 PM

My recommendation is for you to study the stealth guide.

It doesn't only tell you how to create the accounts correctly, but also how to operate them in the right manner.

You can click on the link in my signature to get it.

Chris18181 08-04-2017 07:43 PM

items i was selling were Vacuum Cleaners and camping tents, don't see how that can raise security concerns.

dallis 08-05-2017 06:52 PM

They knew about the suspended account, so you did something that linked them.

No doubt about it.

So many things you could have done wrong, use the checklist.

rsot 08-05-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 863303)
items i was selling were Vacuum Cleaners and camping tents, don't see how that can raise security concerns.

Vacuum cleaners = Dyson? ....

Chris18181 08-05-2017 08:10 PM

Vacuum cleaner brand i was selling is Bissell

I got someone to help me here on the forums and I'm supplying all the documents they are asking for and hopefully they reinstate my account.

vettefever17 08-07-2017 01:53 AM

This is more than likely an IP issue. I cannot stress enough, always check your IP connection after connecting to your VPN. I have caught a few times that my real IP is showing when my VPN is connected. It is likely that the VPN connected late and it flashed the IP to ebay.

Peopletogo 08-07-2017 08:55 AM

MC011 IT'S a big problem . when ask document on MC011 , 99% of the time eBay will suspended our account ... I can try over more times ...

SaiJin 08-07-2017 11:23 AM

OP, I hope you have some back up accounts so that you don't waste all your time getting this one account reinstated?