eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay.co.uk suspended ,newseller account linking paypal or debit card help need please (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/109587-ebay-co-uk-suspended-newseller-account-linking-paypal-debit-card-help-need-please.html)

clueless_gsm 08-09-2017 03:23 PM

Ebay.co.uk suspended ,newseller account linking paypal or debit card help need please

Hello guys.
need an info please with huge request,
i used my paypal account with the previous ebay account which is suspended,

taling about EBay UK Website:
Q1 : as i have to remove browse data & cache-cookies before i open new account which i have done from google chrome setting is that ok enough to get them cleared or do i need any software to wash it properly ?

Q 2: now i have opened new ebay seller account & its asking me to link my paypal account before i list anything to sale.
now i cant add my paypal as it was linked to old suspended account.
i never used my direct debit or credit cards with ebay to link my previous suspended accounts , can i add my cards instead paypal to link new ebay account ?
but problem is i have my full name on direct debit & credit card and my name was on the previous suspended ebay account aswell.
do you guys think if i add my direct debit details which i never used before with my old account but my name , will they able to trace me down with the direct debit name ? please advice me what shall i do

i have done everything but now only stuck in this thing ,
curious shall i add direct debit details but they might trace me with the name i will put in direct debit

please if some one can give me good advice into this either with debit or credit card or any new best way or through paypal ?
will be appriciated .

Best Regards,

clueless_gsm 08-10-2017 04:15 AM

Re: Ebay.co.uk suspended ,newseller account linking paypal or debit card help need pl

can some senior member or moderator help me and give some good solution or suggestion please,

clueless_gsm 09-28-2017 06:48 PM

Re: Ebay.co.uk suspended ,newseller account linking paypal or debit card help need pl

Hello,
Please i have an request if anyone can help me to give some idea how to solve this matter as explained below:

There is a problem, i made a new ebay account with all new details and it was working fine untill i paid one off ebay fees through my old paypal account which was blocked in ebay system with my previous ebay restricted id & i also put that old paypal account in active sale items to receive payment there.
was fine untill 3 or 4 orders received and now i have got a email from ebay saying that my account is been associated with other account.

Now im curious weather if they traced me with that old paypal email i paid one off fees with or put in active listing but i did read about stealth accounts and its says setup ebay with new paypal id but i can use my old restricted paypal account to pay one off fee or to receive money from sale.

can some one advice or help to give some clue how did they trace it

and did i do wrong to use old paypal account to pay one off fee & put email in active listings to receive payment on sales ?

Thanks in advance

SaiJin 09-28-2017 09:15 PM

You need to read the stealth guide...

ANd I'm dead serious about this.