eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended? and Questions? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/10979-suspended-questions.html)

Schills 05-19-2009 05:10 PM

Suspended? and Questions?

I have been suspended for

More info below ebay message.

MC169 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement **

Hello ** (**@yahoo.com),

As part of eBay's security efforts, your account has been suspended pending additional account verification. To appeal this suspension, please go to:
Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way, including using existing accounts or registering new accounts. Any remaining listing fees are due right away and will be charged to the billing method you selected.

We understand this may be an inconvenience for you. However, keeping the marketplace safe is our top priority.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

This action was taken in accordance with the "Abusing eBay" section of the User Agreement. Review the User Agreement here:
Your User Agreement

H483

Okay, I owed sold some stuff a long time ago and owe like 60 dollars in fees and had my account suspended for not paying, I later on created an account at my house using all new info new CC/new name/new address/new phone etc... also did paypal same way

That account was suspended so I figured it was my ip address.

so I go down to the library and create a new account/new name/new paypal nothing linking the two ebay aco****s except possibly phone number and Paypal i used my real info...

I think it was because I tried selling a high value item after just registering... The item I was looking to sell is easily selling for about $2,500 dollars on ebay its a high dollar laptop.

I need to sell it to buy a new vehicle for college.. any information would be greatly appreciated.

jamesmct 05-19-2009 11:59 PM

They would of ban you within a couple of hours right? It was the phone number, that is their easiest way of tracking you. Never use any of the same information and in your address just put some random spaces so their system doesn't pick it up. The laptop would have been the final nail in the coffin.

aspkin 05-20-2009 12:26 AM

Welcome Schills, you did a few things wrong, possibly dozens of things wrong that linked your accounts. I recommend you read eBay Stealth to learn what eBay does to link accounts, and how you can create a new account safely.

If you have any questions, send me a pm.

Cheers,

eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide

Schills 05-20-2009 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesmct (Post 88168)
They would of ban you within a couple of hours right? It was the phone number, that is their easiest way of tracking you. Never use any of the same information and in your address just put some random spaces so their system doesn't pick it up. The laptop would have been the final nail in the coffin.

I have been looking over my other accounts why they got suspended, They all have the same message and then another one following it that says ( You are suspended because we found you are link to the following suspended account ) I don't however find that in the new account, I am thinking they possibly suspended me for selling a high end item in a 3 day auction? I will be going back to the library today to appeal this suspension.

I will definately be looking into buying a stealthbook once I get some money to do so!

Schills 05-20-2009 07:16 AM

I got an ebay stealth book! I look forward to reading it ^_^

lakeman 05-20-2009 07:32 AM

Congratulations! :yar: The book is excellent, you will be back to selling in no time. :D

Schills 05-20-2009 07:35 AM

Hey, I got the e-book downloaded adobe and tried to access it but I cannot get it to work... I can't connect to the server or something. Is there somewhere else I can go with my key and just download it directly?

GreenBean 05-20-2009 07:42 AM

:yar: Welcome to the forum. Send a pm to aspkin: from time to time there's a glitch. He'll fix it and you will be able to access everything:peace:

Schills 05-20-2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 88185)
:yar: Welcome to the forum. Send a pm to aspkin: from time to time there's a glitch. He'll fix it and you will be able to access everything:peace:

Okay, Thanks. :)