eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   mc011 restriction (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/109994-mc011-restriction.html)

TheRealist 08-25-2017 12:10 PM

mc011 restriction

OK guys. Here goes nothing. I have been selling on eBay for close to 7 months with approx 50k in total sales of electronics ranging from consoles to SSD Harddrives (some going from 100-1000). I started small selling things around my house (Old Boots, Some Headphones), friends who didnt want some items and I learned people buy ANYTHING even its used or New(Someone bought my crappy boots!) And I learned about apps like LetGo,Craigslit, Offeritup etc, where people sell things they do not want. I INSTANTLY GOT HOOKED and realized the market is gigantic. I upgraded to a Store as 10% was killing me and I was running Like Rambo!! I stick to electronics as they offer only 4%-9% in fees.
Now:
Several hours before the apocalypse shutdown of mc011, I called in to eBay (2-3 clients opened cases without validity as the tracking numbers were ALWAYS uploaded and I have ALWAYS refunded buyers), they decided in my favor.

I then posted up some more electronics where there were duplicates (see listings, some were auctions and some were 30 day but it now)
i Have 100% positive feedback, have delighted customers always, have had 2 cases decided against me out of 176.

I just called eBay TODAY after building up courage and reading how to be stoic and coming on here, the guy said hes confused because he sees NO RED FLAGS on the account but I have to submit the info required,:

A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.
-- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.
-- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.All recently listed

I can submit everything BUT I never kept invoices nor receipts with any of my distributors, nor asked for them, only in the beginning but then I just stopped. (I buy and resell electronics through Letgo, OfferitUp, 5miles, craigslist) and sometimes come across someone who is liquidating warehouses. P.S. I am planning on filing this as income at the end of the year(I have losses) as well as I have an accountant working on my records, but I am severely handicapped at this point.

Can this account be salvaged??

Here are the listings we removed:
- Factory Sealed!! Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier 46mm
- Factory Sealed! Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier 46mm
- Brand New Nintendo Switch - 32GB
- NEW! GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express
- *BRAND NEW* Nixon Mission 48mm Android Wear Smartwatch - Concrete Grey
- Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eye Liner - Deep Aubergine 0.04oz (1.2g)
- BRAND NEW Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD MZ-75E1T0B/AM
- Factory Sealed Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier 46mm
- Nintendo Switch - 32GB Gray Console Used in Perfect Condition
- Excellect Condition Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier 46mm
- Factory Sealed Brand New Apple Magic Trackpad 2
- NEW SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State MZ-V6P1T0BW
- Factory Sealed IFit Round White Duo, Fitness Activity Tracker Wearable
- NEW HPE 819186-001 ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 i3-3240
- IBM Lenovo T420 14.1 Laptop Notebook ThinkPad i7 vPro 2.80GHz 4GB RAM
- Samsung 250GB M.2 PCIe NVMe 960 EVO Series Internal SSD MZ-V6E250BW
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD SATA III Internal Solid State Drive MZ-75E500B/AM
- Factory Sealed Sony PS4 Pro PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Game Console
- Samsung NP900X4C-A01US 15.4" Intel HD 4000 CPU i5-3317U 1.7GHz 8GB RAM 128GB SSD

Any assistance would be much appreciated!!

P.S. I have bought stealth book and am currently trying to establish again.
Thanks!!

empirestate 08-25-2017 12:15 PM

Re: mc011 restriction

Get creative, they said your account is in outstanding shape, they just need docs...

phaz0rz 08-25-2017 12:16 PM

I think this account is salvageable. The stuff you sell is high-risk but if this is your real account with your actual information then you should be fine.

Have you purchased any of your inventory online? If so there should be an email receipt somewhere.

If not, whoever your supplier(s) is/are should have records of all your purchases. Just contact them for another copy. Surely that's the kind of thing a distributor would keep at least a digital record of for accounting purposes.

TheRealist 08-25-2017 12:25 PM

I Buy most of the items through apps that are very similar to craigslist and well since its person to person, I never thought to retrieve invoices. I may be able to retrieve 1 invoice at this point- Maybe I can ask this distributor to generate invoices for me?. Everything is legitimately through me and ID verified no funny business.

TheRealist 08-25-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 867778)
I think this account is salvageable. The stuff you sell is high-risk but if this is your real account with your actual information then you should be fine.

Have you purchased any of your inventory online? If so there should be an email receipt somewhere.

If not, whoever your supplier(s) is/are should have records of all your purchases. Just contact them for another copy. Surely that's the kind of thing a distributor would keep at least a digital record of for accounting purposes.

What does high-risk mean? Just curious

phaz0rz 08-25-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealist (Post 867788)
What does high-risk mean? Just curious

Everything in the electronics/cosmetics categories is considered high risk since there's a lot of fraud around electronics and cosmetics. Both buyer and seller initiated fraud. The types of items you're selling are the sort of items you would NEVER start a new account with as they're mostly high-dollar branded electronics. You said you're building up new account(s) now so that's something to keep in mind. Always start with cheaper stuff and build up to your normal inventory over the course of several months.

If you can get an invoice in .pdf or excel format from a distributor like you mentioned, then you're set. All you would have to do at that point is open a PDF editor or Excel and add as many items as you want/need.

TheRealist 08-25-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 867800)
Everything in the electronics/cosmetics categories is considered high risk since there's a lot of fraud around electronics and cosmetics. Both buyer and seller initiated fraud. The types of items you're selling are the sort of items you would NEVER start a new account with as they're mostly high-dollar branded electronics. You said you're building up new account(s) now so that's something to keep in mind. Always start with cheaper stuff and build up to your normal inventory over the course of several months.

If you can get an invoice in .pdf or excel format from a distributor like you mentioned, then you're set. All you would have to do at that point is open a PDF editor or Excel and add as many items as you want/need.

Oh Ok. I wasnt aware of that although there have been some cases in paypal where the buyer committed/attempted to defraud Paypal but were unsuccessful since I added signature confirmation.
I contacted the distributor, he sent a .jpg format of the the invoice for one of the items. Can that be adjusted? Or know of anyone who can adjust it? Im willing to work something out.
Thanks!

TheRealist 08-25-2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 867777)
Get creative, they said your account is in outstanding shape, they just need docs...

I have a .jpg format for invoice. Know of anyone that can assist? Im willing to work something out! Thanks champ

livelifewild 09-02-2017 08:53 PM

http://www.secondeyesolution.ch/prod...nded-accounts/

May help if you are unsure of how to get creative with invoices since were bought from private parties.

oethumb39 09-11-2017 05:50 PM

seconeye don't accept paypal. you going to have to do bitcoin,skrill etc and other difficult methods to pay mere $30-$60.:ballchain::ballchain:

oethumb39 09-17-2017 05:38 AM

Any updates from the OP?
What became of this... were you restored by ebay?

rsot 09-17-2017 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oethumb39 (Post 872052)
Any updates from the OP?

The guesses are "no"

TheRealist 09-17-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oethumb39 (Post 872052)
Any updates from the OP?

UPDATE:
I submitted all required documents. They were not able to accept my distributor despite the company having a DCA Permit and License (Several) and actual physical location. My account is suspended indefinitely.
Thanks for all the support. Time to go Stealth.

mcnol012 09-18-2017 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealist (Post 872099)
UPDATE:
I submitted all required documents. They were not able to accept my distributor despite the company having a DCA Permit and License (Several) and actual physical location. My account is suspended indefinitely.

When did you submit it ? Just curious

oethumb39 09-18-2017 03:47 AM

I am curious to know if ANYBODY has ever got reinstated after submitting invoices and documents on mc011?

fuzzylogik 09-18-2017 05:47 AM

Quote:

UPDATE:

This happened with one of my stealth accounts I submitted all information and then they replied stating I am suspended Permanently even though they originally said it was a temporary suspension.

Oh well they can eat the fees on that account now since they said No appeal and no consideration of reinstatement.

TheRealist 09-18-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnol012 (Post 872200)
When did you submit it ? Just curious

I was suspended on Aug 17, Submitted Documents by September 12th, They Responded by September 17th.

I tried to speak to the "team who specializes in reviewing documents" but was told by the representative there is no way to communicate with them. The representative herself was CONFUSED and could not answer directly as to WHY they could not accept the invoices.

Hence Ebay is now........ fagbay
Stealth time

TheRealist 09-18-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzylogik (Post 872222)
This happened with one of my stealth accounts I submitted all information and then they replied stating I am suspended Permanently even though they originally said it was a temporary suspension.

Oh well they can eat the fees on that account now since they said No appeal and no consideration of reinstatement.

I still will pay the eBay fees of course since it is on my REAL name, around 700!!
Stealth here I come

rsot 09-18-2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

UPDATE:

Sad to hear but this is kind of the norm with PP :(

SaiJin 09-19-2017 01:01 AM

Most of the time sending in documents as they requested won't get the account reinstated. It seems that the rate of success is so low that if I get suspended, I dont bother calling or doing anything, and I just move on.

oethumb39 09-20-2017 09:34 AM

So if eBay limits the account for documents its toast and nobody ever gets reinstated?

tim348 09-20-2017 09:40 AM

Ive been reinstated before using documents for both paypal and ebay , so it does work sometimes..