eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspension and don't know what to do. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/11024-suspension-dont-know-what-do.html)

solekiddfresh 05-21-2009 08:18 AM

Suspension and don't know what to do.

Okay my ebay account got suspended for selling VeRO and i am totally new to ebay and paypal. i had other accounts with ebay before but i didnt know nothing about linking and stuff so they gave me another suspension for linking. the paypal account i used with my most recent ebay account is still good. can i make a new ebay account and link it to that paypal account so i dont have to wait the 21 days hold no more or no? how can i go about this?

jtaverner76 05-25-2009 08:34 PM

andresmfx 05-30-2009 08:38 PM

HI, I got suspeneded but I'm a buyer only user...............I know this guide is oriented to sellers, but will work for a buyer only ?
Ebay got my suspended with a non paying bidder...because I got a bad transaction 3 years ago, and then, last month a seller which I bought 4 items from him , when asked him for longer time to pay (for financial resons with my bank), decided to launch a NPB

wookster 05-30-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andresmfx (Post 89461)
HI, I got suspeneded but I'm a buyer only user...............I know this guide is oriented to sellers, but will work for a buyer only ?
Ebay got my suspended with a non paying bidder...because I got a bad transaction 3 years ago, and then, last month a seller which I bought 4 items from him , when asked him for longer time to pay (for financial resons with my bank), decided to launch a NPB

Yes the guide would work for you too.

Burning 05-30-2009 09:04 PM

Just create an account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address and you will be good to go for buying only.

andresmfx 05-31-2009 02:51 AM

I'll do it from another computer (campus like), but I' afraid somehow they'll link if I use my old paypal acc. even if it's only for pay an item....anyway being a buyer I never linked the accounts, but my probñem then would be the delivery address of the products, but I believe an extra letter in the address and nam might pass the scanner software from Ebay and the post here in my country (argentina) will have no problem in delivering the goods, they'll just take as an impression mistake I suppose.........

andresmfx 05-31-2009 02:58 AM

Mostly I bought some hobby cheap offers, and mostly star wars collectibles, which Ebay is the only place to obtain bargains.....that's why getting suspended was a pain in the neck...........not being a 'big' buyer-seller perhaps as said here in the forums won't raise their flags, and always signing from another PC, with different IP's than the other I used (my house, and a friends house), which I consider that's why they got me linked when I tried to create a new account without knowing of this forum..............Made a transaction thought, but in 5 days got me linked somehow.......

happyfamily128 05-31-2009 07:32 AM

Dear Andresmfx,

Just clean your caches, renew your IP and open a new account (please refer to the stealth ebook on how to do it correctly).

Start with cheaper item and most of those sellers will deal with you even you are new with 0 feedback.

andresmfx 05-31-2009 08:35 PM

thanks happyfa. !

andresmfx 06-05-2009 11:52 AM

Hi to everyone..I just bought yesterday the ebook and got a lot of og things sorted out.....but I live in argentina and I really need to put my real name, mostly because al packages when I buy are stopped by customs....and I must be there to pick them up. so

Can I:
-use my name but with modifications? I.e: Jorge Mendez, then Jiorge Mendyz, because here when goint to a 'real person' I can say the just mystyped my name you see...
-Will the ebay software be fooled by that?
-And using one of my old addresses but with different floor numbers and perhaos modifing a letter of the street ? i. e. : Dela Guardia av. and the Dell Guarddia av.?
-I know here the post will understand the myspell because of the postcode and sent it to the my address..

-I'm just asking this because cannot get here aPostal address or is too expensive to bother ...

ANyway, do you think after doing all the other Stealth learned stuff, this info could be caught by Ebay?, Thanks

lakeman 06-05-2009 12:23 PM

Yes, that should work. If you can't use a different name then you should be fine changing a few letters.

andresmfx 06-05-2009 04:27 PM

Thanks, lakeman I'll try that and hope Ebay do not notice....sometimes it make me feel like I'm in the Matrix and the agents will be trying to find me..haha

andresmfx 06-05-2009 07:16 PM

Just 2 questions, -

-when creating my stealth PAYPAL account, with a new CC...do they double cross the address (my changed stealth address) with the 'real' info of the CC ?

-If used in a stealth mode (I'll always use a friend laptop, or a public computer) could be linked the PAYPAL (not Ebay) to my other PAypal account? the one legit which I still use to make payments to other merchants (not EBAY) which ise PAYPAL shopping cart?

it seems PAYPAL look other way when you are buyer, and let you send money, even when my Ebay acc got suspended.......mostly because from what I read here, they limit the withdrawal...not the sending part ....Of course I'll be very carefull using another PC with different IP, using GMAIL and getting a new CC, perhaps a Gift Visa card....

What do you think, it's flawless this plan or I'm missing a step or something?

Thanks in advance