eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help? Ebay/pp suspended.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/110635-help-ebay-pp-suspended.html)

Bonz 09-19-2017 08:46 AM

Help? Ebay/pp suspended..

New here sorry, I recently had my Ebay with 2000+ Feedback suspended along with my PayPal. So i'm guessing I wont be able to make a new one using my information..

Whats the best thing to do from here in regards to getting a new Ebay + PayPal setup?

Appreciate the help very much.

ilcarletto 09-19-2017 08:49 AM

Re: Help? Ebay/pp suspended..

Hi, welcome to the forum. Joining this place you have already done the first "best thing" to get back on eB/PP.

You can either buy a ready made ready-to-sell account from the marketplace or create a brand new stealth one by yourself.

Either way I strongly suggest you to read the stealth guide both for creating or managing the accounts.

just_smile 09-19-2017 08:58 AM

Sorry to hear that. We have all been there at some point, that's how most of us ended up here.

The best thing to do is invest in the stealth guide, it shows you how to get back selling on ebay again. All the info you need is on the forum too, but the guide packages it up neatly so is well worth the money.

Moving forward, it's a good idea to have multiple accounts running. Not only can you sell more that way, but you also don't run the risk of having your entire business shut down if your one account goes bad.

Bonz 09-19-2017 09:07 AM

Thanks for the reply, It's a massive pain especially when you do nothing wrong!
I may have to invest in the book you mentioned. I'm confused about the payment being monthly? do you receive a different part of the book each month? Sorry if this is a silly question.

phaz0rz 09-19-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonz (Post 872432)
Thanks for the reply, It's a massive pain especially when you do nothing wrong!
I may have to invest in the book you mentioned. I'm confused about the payment being monthly? do you receive a different part of the book each month? Sorry if this is a silly question.

It used to be available for a one time fee, but it was recently changed to a subscription service. Aspkin was spending all his time giving support to members who purchased an ebook from him years ago. So he changed the setup and I can't blame him.

The site says you can cancel the subscription any time. I would imagine you're given the full book when you sign up, and then monthly updates as things change on eBay. I don't think it would be an effective business model to give your subscribers bits and pieces of information, when anyone buying the book is trying to get back on eBay today. Correct me if I'm wrong, admins.

SaiJin 09-19-2017 09:50 PM

The above info is correct.

The guide is subscription based so we can update it live. ANd it's also to protect our property rights. The stealth guide is one of the most successful eBook online so it's only natural we do what we did.

AS PER YOUR SITUATION:

If you need to get selling faster and proper, and if I were in your shoes:

1. I'd get the stealth guide first and truly study it. Once you have it, you can use the code to get a free 6mo VIP access to the forum in here.

2. Get 1 or 2 high limit account from our store, we do have one for UK. You can click on the link in my signature for everything you need.

Now, don't use the high limit accounts just yet, make sure you read the guide and come back here to the forum to post questions after.

ppagent 09-19-2017 10:03 PM

I suggest you to read the stealth guide both for creating or managing the accounts this will help you a lot

Bonz 09-20-2017 04:26 AM

Ok... So I have a family member that has said I can use their information to create another account. I would be wanting to make this a business account, would this be possible?

ilcarletto 09-20-2017 04:36 AM

Generally not a good idea have parents, relatives, friends involved in eBay/PayPal stuff.

Do your own business the stealth way... you'll be fine.

just_smile 09-20-2017 04:47 AM

It can get messy when involving friends/family.

We see threads every now and again where things have gone horribly wrong.

Full stealth is better long term imo.