eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   my plans to totally rape ebay/paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1107-my-plans-totally-rape-ebay-paypal.html)

spike1 08-30-2007 02:09 AM

my plans to totally rape ebay/paypal

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *sorry, had to delete the above info due to too many haters!!

frustrated 08-30-2007 02:38 AM

That is kind of sad.

spike1 08-30-2007 02:42 AM

(the above reader read the actual post before i was able to delete it.)

true. i may not really do it, just an idea. i don't want to screw over innocent people, bad karma and all. but at this point i am now desperate. from my experience in the past, 70% of the people who buy these type of items KNOW they are buying a ⊗⊗⊗⊗. let's face it; if an item is over $400 retail and you see it on ebay for $80 brand new with tags... it's a ⊗⊗⊗⊗. use common sense before buying anything on ebay, hello?dateline nbc did a whole series on this!!

jm3262 08-30-2007 02:42 AM

Just a Thought..

Since we are all here to do good, to try to be good, I cant see the point of the post??
If EB is watching, will they not get the idea, we are in cahoots to do wrong doings, instead of our purpose- to just get back on to better ourselves and do better for our families.i.e. make more money?? Just a thought.
L

spike1 08-30-2007 02:46 AM

(the above reader read the actual post before i was able to delete it)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jm3262 (Post 8691)
Since we are all here to do good, to try to be good, I cant see the point of the post??
If EB is watching, will they not get the idea, we are in cahoots to do wrong doings, instead of our purpose- to just get back on to better ourselves and do better for our families.i.e. make more money?? Just a thought.
L

what website are you on???????

rapunzel_01 08-30-2007 02:55 AM

Quote:

L

you make me laugh my friend..you really think ebay is thinking the same thing for you? Ebay should do the right thing and let us get back on for not doing wrong. Why should we be begging ebay for us to get back on you would not be hear if ebay did not let you back on please dont give me a sob story about ebay to me its my story you should be sobbing for. :rolleyes: :cool:

rapunzel_01 08-30-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike1 (Post 8692)
what website are you on???????

he is HIGH!

rapunzel_01 08-30-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike1 (Post 8683)
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *sorry, had to delete the above info due to too many haters!!

its already easy to rape ebay/paypal if they ban you dont pay the fees NUFF SAID!

spike1 08-30-2007 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapunzel_01 (Post 8697)
its already easy to rape ebay/paypal if they ban you dont pay the fees NUFF SAID!

that's what i am saying rapunzel!!! it's dog eat dog now baby!!!! i will never not ship an item to someone. i am not trying to totally rob people/ don't get me wrong, just understand where you are!!!!! but if the buyers want to complain.... tell it to EBAY they control everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spike1 08-30-2007 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapunzel_01 (Post 8696)
he is HIGH!

shooot i got the "office space" soundtrack on right now homie!!!!

i don't even want to see another post until rapunzel_01 speaks here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rapunzel_01 08-30-2007 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike1 (Post 8699)
shooot i got the "office space" soundtrack on right now homie!!!!

i don't even want to see another post until rapunzel_01 speaks here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feels good to be a gangsta.....:D

spike1 08-30-2007 04:07 AM

thank you!!

Chris Hanson 08-30-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike1 (Post 8690)
(the above reader read the actual post before i was able to delete it.)

true. i may not really do it, just an idea. i don't want to screw over innocent people, bad karma and all. but at this point i am now desperate. from my experience in the past, 70% of the people who buy these type of items KNOW they are buying a ⊗⊗⊗⊗. let's face it; if an item is over $400 retail and you see it on ebay for $80 brand new with tags... it's a ⊗⊗⊗⊗. use common sense before buying anything on ebay, hello?dateline nbc did a whole series on this!!

Thats not true. people on Ebay is weird. They will think they caught a deal of the lifetime. No way in hell will they think its ⊗⊗⊗⊗

And what have you all been smoking ?? Did I miss out on the smoke section???

Chris Hanson 08-30-2007 10:37 AM

Quote:

L

Well we are sort of doing wrong things. We got kicked off Ebay and they told us not to register again but we still are by using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info that Ebay doesn't allow

spike1 08-30-2007 10:56 AM

oh my god WHAT A HANG-OVER!!!!! :eek:

captain morgans had me talking last night!!!!!!!!!!!!

spike1 08-30-2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hanson (Post 8720)
Thats not true. people on Ebay is weird. They will think they caught a deal of the lifetime. No way in hell will they think its ⊗⊗⊗⊗

And what have you all been smoking ?? Did I miss out on the smoke section???

you are right. i had people pay $80-100 for a $2500 chanel and not understand why it was a ⊗⊗⊗⊗.:confused:

DogFacedBoy 08-30-2007 11:13 AM

[QUOTE=Chris Hanson;8720]Thats not true. people on Ebay is weird. They will think they caught a deal of the lifetime. No way in hell will they think its ⊗⊗⊗⊗[QUOTE]

Either ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or hot.

Ever hear the expression, "you can't cheat an honest man?"

That is how they get you at 3-card monte or the shell game. They "accidentially" let you see what shell the pea is under to think that you have an unfair advantage and then they fleece you.

These people are either buying something they know is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, buying something that they know might be hot or outright taking advantage or someone who doesn't know the value of it...i.e. they are far from blameless victims.

Chris Hanson 08-30-2007 11:15 AM

I disagree. people on Ebay is stupid. Some buyers really do think that they are getting the best deal in their life, because hey, thats what Ebay is about right? getting superb deals..

And when they find out its ⊗⊗⊗⊗, they go cry wolf

DogFacedBoy 08-30-2007 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hanson (Post 8736)
And when they find out its ⊗⊗⊗⊗, they go cry wolf

Well, not really crying wolf, just being a crybaby.

They probably wanted to buy a Rolex to look like a big shot after they got those million$ from the Nigerian lottery

Chris Hanson 08-30-2007 11:19 AM

did you get my pm??

spike1 08-30-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 8737)
Well, not really crying wolf, just being a crybaby.

They probably wanted to buy a Rolex to look like a big shot after they got those million$ from the Nigerian lottery

lol!!!!! ha ha like the lottery part. yep, people are really stupid sometimes!

JackNoMore 08-30-2007 12:44 PM

All you have to do is turn on the TV. There's your answer right there. You also have to consider that gift giving season is coming soon, and people will be looking for things they don't ordinarily buy so they won't know the value. That's prime time for the real crooks to come out and try to fleece people. Let the buyer beware sure, but sometimes they're unaware.