eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Not yet banned even though the accounts are linked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/11070-not-yet-banned-even-though-accounts-linked.html)

jamesmct 05-23-2009 08:42 PM

Not yet banned even though the accounts are linked

I recently set up 2 eBay stealth accounts which were both linked to the same PP for payment and for paying fees. About 3 days ago one of the eBay accounts went down for
"MC081 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Section 9"
but the account that was clearly linked to that account is still up and has items listing. Will this second account be banned as well? is it just a matter of time?

NO ID 05-23-2009 09:11 PM

I wouldn't call them stealth accounts since you linked them to the same pp.

Yes its just a matter of time for the other one - Breach of User Agreement

Now I suggest you make some real stealth accounts please.

jamesmct 05-23-2009 09:24 PM

Okay whatever you like to call them, I had two set up and linked to the same PayPal with the same information because I was just using it as one account when starting up so I could list twice as much without getting banned, but I must of list to much so it got banned.

NO ID 05-23-2009 09:43 PM

I'm being helpful.

I understand why you did that and these things sometimes happen with our first accounts.

Cause of the type of link - Ebay is probably seeing your account as one although you try to trick them with 2 accounts. But really if that other account is to survive you need to baby it or let it rest.

I really suggest you create at least 2 more accounts to replace the linked one you have now.

How many items did you list on the accounts?

jamesmct 05-24-2009 12:39 AM

Sorry but I don't think my first post really made sense. I created 2 eBay account under the exact same name and linked those 2 accounts to a single PayPal account. I already knew that eBay would know that they are linked and PayPal would know there linked and everyone would know there linked the but the idea of having the 2 accounts was if I had to mary VeRo warnings on one account I could switch to the other and let the other cool down. I also did this so I could list twice as much in the first month or so on eBay. If that makes any sense.

EDIT: I had four items listing on one (Saddlery items listed and a sciphone) in the second I had a spy pen. I listed that stuff over the course of about a week.

GreenBean 05-24-2009 04:16 AM

OK so ebay account A has the violations and ebay account B has none? If so, then leave A well alone. List sloooowwwlly on B. As NO ID said, make backup accounts as well. Good Luck:peace:

jamesmct 05-24-2009 04:41 AM

Yerp no violations on account B, you recon it'll last if I go slow enough? I am wondering how you have multiple accounts with only one IP address. I have to unplug my modem to change my IP. Is dial up the only way?

GreenBean 05-24-2009 04:50 AM

Yep, it will last. Seems to me you kinda know how to play the ebay game. Dial-up is good, ableit slow. Depending on your ISP provider, you can have
that as well as other options;)

jamesmct 05-25-2009 12:09 AM

Thats what I've been wanted to hear for awhile, I have a Mundial Knife listed on the account right now which should be okay I think. Is Dial Up the only way to have multiple sets of accounts that aren't linked?

lakeman 05-25-2009 10:52 AM

No Dial-up is not the only way to keep your accounts from getting linked. It is just easier to get a new ip each time for some. Just use separate user accounts on your computer and make sure your ip is different between logging into each account and you will be fine.

jamesmct 05-31-2009 07:00 AM

And today the second account goes down, wonderful,

MC000 NOTICE
MC081 FPA NOTICE B001
MC081 FPA 通知
MC081 FPA NOTICE B001

I received all of those suspensions in 5 minutes, and yes I received one from eBay HK? But I actually really happy today because I am now a seller on ---------.com.au sorry, I'm not going to say what site it is otherwise everyone here will go there I've bought a few things off there before myself but these days the prices on there are going through the roof because the site has been on every news show in the last few weeks.