eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Recently suspended account eBay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/111292-recently-suspended-account-ebay-account.html)

Lilcarson16 10-11-2017 05:27 PM

Recently suspended account eBay account

My account was suspended and ebay asked me to provide invoice or receipts of item I had listed I created a invoice a sent to them and they replied that my supplier was not a reportable supplier so they aren't able to except my invoice any suggestions???

Lilcarson16 10-11-2017 05:28 PM

Re: Recently suspended account eBay account

I also I sent I'd and proof of residency they were accepted but not the invoice of a supplier I created

SaiJin 10-12-2017 12:38 AM

What were you selling?

If you can buy them locally and use that receipt, it could work.

And I hope you have back up accounts that you can use, no?

mcnol012 10-12-2017 02:09 AM

I suggest you should call them, explain to them in person would be so much better

nickopedia 10-12-2017 04:37 AM

For eBay, best to use a template of a real/authentic invoice . They DO check the business info and take a look more carefully at it depending on what you are selling.

Lilcarson16 10-12-2017 08:50 AM

I was selling iPhone chargers

SaiJin 10-12-2017 09:15 PM

Can you buy them locally and get a receipt from that local shop?

rsot 10-12-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilcarson16 (Post 877130)
I was selling iPhone chargers

Low likelihood of getting reinstated even if you provide all the info...i'm just saying because of the nature of that market

austyn12x 10-13-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 877264)
Low likelihood of getting reinstated even if you provide all the info...i'm just saying because of the nature of that market

well..if they were unbranded i do not see why they would not take it. He probably is selling apple branded ones im guessing?

Ilia Andreev 10-21-2017 03:07 AM

I created a brand new acc, I did everything as it should be done and then I tried to list an item straight away which I couldnt because of the PIN the virtual phone company I am using doesnt have a messaging service so I delete the draft. Then I bought 2.99 item and after few minutes mc 113... I called them 5 mins ago and she told me that this is something that happens often for their ****ing security concerns. Couple of question and now I am back again :) hehe. I do not have experience on stealth but I know what to sell and how... SO my advice is to call them, I was pretending that I am completely new in my case was ok but I believe if you are sincere as long as your business model can allow it, then you would have to be!

SaiJin 10-21-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilia Andreev (Post 879113)
I created a brand new acc, I did everything as it should be done and then I tried to list an item straight away which I couldnt because of the PIN the virtual phone company I am using doesnt have a messaging service so I delete the draft. Then I bought 2.99 item and after few minutes mc 113... I called them 5 mins ago and she told me that this is something that happens often for their ****ing security concerns. Couple of question and now I am back again :) hehe. I do not have experience on stealth but I know what to sell and how... SO my advice is to call them, I was pretending that I am completely new in my case was ok but I believe if you are sincere as long as your business model can allow it, then you would have to be!

What you said is logical, but do keep in mind, NOTHING is logical.

You should really read the ebay stealth first so you understand more. It'll also help you a great deal in your ebay and pp business

Ilia Andreev 10-26-2017 02:37 AM

Hey, yes she might be messing with me and waiting to catch me on later stage.. However, I have read the Stealth book! Can I ask when to start selling my first item?

SaiJin 10-26-2017 12:34 PM

If you have the guide, you can use the code to get the free membership in this forum and I suggest you do so. It'll give you a VIP access..

Depends on what item you are trying to sell. The norm is to browse a round for a week.
Then start listing non risk items from around the house that's generic then build up to it.

rsot 10-26-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austyn12x (Post 877289)
well..if they were unbranded i do not see why they would not take it. He probably is selling apple branded ones im guessing?

Likely so - or maybe stating "iphone" in the listing which can cause issues

Ilia Andreev 11-17-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 880087)
If you have the guide, you can use the code to get the free membership in this forum and I suggest you do so. It'll give you a VIP access..

Depends on what item you are trying to sell. The norm is to browse a round for a week.
Then start listing non risk items from around the house that's generic then build up to it.

Hey man, thanks for your help, I am over with my membership regarding the stealth... :( I didnt know about the VIP section - what could be found there?

I am working for a company dealing with eBay ( business acc ) as an account manager, I know what to sell, just need to not get caught as probably my employer will sue me because of contract **** for confident information bla bla