eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   How long can my ebay account last? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/112288-how-long-can-my-ebay-account-last.html)

juliawhas 11-16-2017 12:02 AM

How long can my ebay account last?

Hello,

I got suspended a few years ago because I was young and dumb. Now I got a stealth account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address and VCC (that痴 literally all i put into the account). i created an ebay account, and planned to take it seriously. Within a few weeks they upgraded by account from 10 selling limit to 40, which is awesome, because I知 selling actual products. I want this account to go far but with a false name and address how far can it go?

I also did nothing technology wise such as VPN or ip address. I just created a new profile on my computer and used it to access ebay and stuff, under same wifi and everything. Should they have figured me out by now? I知 scared they will freeze my account or something. So far, however, they seem to like me? I dont know. I知 sellig low risk products that and getting some good feedback...how far until i need to withdraw? Or do i need to at all?

juliawhas 11-16-2017 12:27 AM

Re: How long can my ebay account last?

Basically, should I keep on selling in these conditions until they limit my account once I reach a certain amount, and then withdraw? Or is it too risky that they could freeze my funds? I’m not selling risky stuff.

BenG 11-16-2017 06:51 AM

From what you've said about using the same WIFI etc, it does sound like you are living on borrowed time but I suppose each case is individual

I had my personal account banned years ago,I made one at the same address about a year ago with all the same details and its going fine but I use it just to list big items for collection only and rarely use PayPal with it

Ive got full stealth accounts running for 4+ years so its all about how you manage them

Speeder33 11-16-2017 07:56 AM

If your account was suspended a few years ago then your IP most likely changed during that time. The fact that you are not yet suspended is a good indication of that

juliawhas 11-16-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenG (Post 884882)
From what you've said about using the same WIFI etc, it does sound like you are living on borrowed time but I suppose each case is individual

I had my personal account banned years ago,I made one at the same address about a year ago with all the same details and its going fine but I use it just to list big items for collection only and rarely use PayPal with it

Ive got full stealth accounts running for 4+ years so its all about how you manage them

These stealth accounts, do you exceed $1,000 or whatever the limit is to where they ask for ssn or something, or to verify your identity? That痴 the main thing I知 afraid of.

juliawhas 11-16-2017 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 884889)
If your account was suspended a few years ago then your IP most likely changed during that time. The fact that you are not yet suspended is a good indication of that

I致e only been selling for a few weeks though, do you think they値l find me out soon? If they find out, do you think they値l freeze my funds or let me withdraw within 180 days? I知 not selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, it痴 real authentic stuff and I知 getting nice feedback so far and selling at a realistic rate

Thanks for the reply by the way

phaz0rz 11-16-2017 08:31 AM

You would have been linked to your old account almost instantly after registration, if that were going to happen. I think you're safe in that regard.

They ask you for a tax ID as you approach 200 sales or $20,000 in sales. At that point your options are to either form a business and add an EIN to your Paypal, or stop selling until 2018.

GreenBean 11-16-2017 09:14 AM

Have you forgotten about the below thread?

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...long-term.html

At what point are you 18? That is an issue sometimes.
:juggle:

juliawhas 11-16-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 884902)
Have you forgotten about the below thread?

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...long-term.html

At what point are you 18? That is an issue sometimes.
:juggle:

I will be 18 in August of 2018 :/ and I didn稚 forget about that thread, I知 just scared they値l find me out and ask for identity and freeze my money. Would they ever do that If I知 not selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or anything like that?