eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   previously suspended I definitely. opened new account, should I call to request high (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/112572-previously-suspended-i-definitely-opened-new-account-should-i-call-request-high.html)

jpannell6270 11-28-2017 10:16 AM

previously suspended I definitely. opened new account, should I call to request high

hoping that someone can help me out. several years back i had an eBay account in Great standings and all of the sudden I got a few negative feedbacks about shipping time etc, and they suspended me. I am trying to get back into the business now. since that time has gone by I have a new address, use a different bank, have a new IP. I started a new seller account this month and they gave me a $500 limit. i ended up using that up fast so I opened 5 other accounts and max' d those out as well. my question is.. would it be safe for me to call and increase my selling limit on the account? i wouldn't do all 6 just the 1st one. I am weary of calling because I don't want them to look me up and somehow link me to my old suspended account, and shut down everything. any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fox20c 11-28-2017 11:31 AM

Re: previously suspended I definitely. opened new account, should I call to request

Calling in is not a bad idea, but what concerns me is how these other 5 accounts were made (and the initial account as well). Getting 5/500 limits off the bat usually means that ebay knows something is amiss. You should outline your method of creation in detail so we can help you determine if calling in, is in fact a good idea for this account.

jpannell6270 11-28-2017 11:40 AM

Re: previously suspended I definitely. opened new account, should I call to request

thank you..basically I made the original account, listed 5/500, then made another account , different email same PayPal , and did this a few more times. I am still learning , but was trying to work around their selling limit. so now I have 6 accounts. on the 6th one or wouldn't let me use the same PayPal so I made a new one. so 6 seller accounts and 2 PayPal accounts. I tried to make another one last night and listed some items , they were removed and I received an email saying to call them to verify some info. haven't done that

jpannell6270 11-28-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fox20c (Post 887263)
Calling in is not a bad idea, but what concerns me is how these other 5 accounts were made (and the initial account as well). Getting 5/500 limits off the bat usually means that ebay knows something is amiss. You should outline your method of creation in detail so we can help you determine if calling in, is in fact a good idea for this account.

I figured the 5/500 was because it's a new account with no feedback.

WEI 11-28-2017 11:34 PM

May we know your steps in creating your accounts?
All of them are getting the default 5/500$ limits?
I sometimes let eBay increase my limits automatically. In like 3-4 weeks of selling, they increase my selling limits. Had this with almost all of my accounts.

jpannell6270 11-28-2017 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 887396)
I sometimes let eBay increase my limits automatically. In like 3-4 weeks of selling, they increase my selling limits. Had this with almost all of my accounts.

im not sure what you mean by steps in creating accounts.. I just register from my eBay app on my phone with a new email address and start selling. the rest of the info I use is the same..name, address, phone etc

rsot 11-29-2017 12:01 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

You want good advice? You need to provide a LOT more info to the members here.

How are you setting up your accounts? PP verified and confirmed? What are you selling e.g. branded, high risk, category not specifics. More info you provide, better advice you will get.

The wise members here don't have time to ask you questions so your post may get skipped.

WEI 11-29-2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpannell6270 (Post 887398)
im not sure what you mean by steps in creating accounts.. I just register from my eBay app on my phone with a new email address and start selling. the rest of the info I use is the same..name, address, phone etc

what sir rsot posted. ;)

jpannell6270 11-29-2017 12:53 AM

thank you guys.. my PayPal is verified and confirmed, I am basically selling new and used electronics , categories are specified. I find deals and buy items on Craigslist, offer up, etc and sell on eBay to a larger audience .

ilcarletto 11-29-2017 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 887412)
what sir rsot posted. ;)

Sir rsot? LOL

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thi...l&tid=62088909

WEI 11-29-2017 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 887439)

oh, my bad.
Is he a she? :shocked:

ilcarletto 11-29-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 887447)
oh, my bad.
Is he a she? :shocked:

:lol: LOL no problem it is really some kind of forum joke among a few members, do not worry ;)

If you look for hamster you will find others ;)

jpannell6270 11-29-2017 03:13 PM

update I called and they raised my limit to 100/3k [emoji16]

BigCJ 11-29-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpannell6270 (Post 887269)
thank you..basically I made the original account, listed 5/500, then made another account , different email same PayPal , and did this a few more times. I am still learning , but was trying to work around their selling limit. so now I have 6 accounts. on the 6th one or wouldn't let me use the same PayPal so I made a new one. so 6 seller accounts and 2 PayPal accounts. I tried to make another one last night and listed some items , they were removed and I received an email saying to call them to verify some info. haven't done that

Welcome.

Congrats on the limit increase but Please be advised that all of your accounts are now liked and its a case of 'all eggs in one basket' syndrome.

While its up and running, read through the forum and learn proper stealth techniques for future accounts.

Electronics are a huge red flag as well as a risky item for ebay.

Best of luck

WEI 11-29-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 887504)
:lol: LOL no problem it is really some kind of forum joke among a few members, do not worry ;)

If you look for hamster you will find others ;)

ALright. Got it. btw, i always thought GreenBean and rsot to be BOTS in the forum :noidea:

rsot 11-29-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpannell6270 (Post 887560)
update I called and they raised my limit to 100/3k [emoji16]

Wow that is amazing - well done...but mind you, electronics is always a risky category so just be aware.

rsot 11-29-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 887611)
ALright. Got it. btw, i always thought GreenBean and rsot to be BOTS in the forum :noidea:

Careful WEI...careful :FF:

SaiJin 11-30-2017 10:16 AM

Op,

I really suggest you read the stealth guide right now...
I don't have much info on you, but it seems like there's a lot of things that could get you into trouble here.

ilcarletto 12-01-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 887611)

LOL :pound:

yeah, rsot is a kind of bot...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...12/370/c47.jpg

GreenBean 12-01-2017 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 887396)

Are you reading? Or are you the BOT?

OP made 6 accounts with one PayPal. Used the same names. Oi Vay

:faint:

rsot 12-01-2017 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 887870)
LOL :pound:

yeah, rsot is a kind of bot...

Oldies are goldies ilcarletto :thumb: :)

GreenBean 12-01-2017 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 887872)
Oldies are goldies ilcarletto :thumb: :)

Even if we are thought of as bots?

:faint: