eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   please help though im sure its been answered before (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/113715-please-help-though-im-sure-its-been-answered-before.html)

Grouchosatx 01-01-2018 03:22 PM

please help though im sure its been answered before

I was suspended due to late shipments though i had perfect feedback. Anywho, a family member is willing to help me sell but they live at same address where suspension was placed. But their name was NEVER associated with it. I am getting a new mailing address (UPS store) and will use my wifes cell as the new telephone number on the ebay/paypal end. However due to my job its an absolute must that i use the ebay iphone app to sell. Now i am in the process of upgrading to an iphone 8 plus and though it will contain the same number associated with the old suspended account, it will be an entirely brand new phone. is there danger in this? i mean as long as its a new cell phone (though it has the same associated #) am i in the clear? please answer and i am sorry if this has been asked before

BigCJ 01-01-2018 05:44 PM

Re: please help though im sure its been answered before

You need a new number. No way around it.
When (Not if) they link you via the same #, you've not only linked yourself to your prior account, but you burn a brand new and expensive phone on the account by downloading the Ebay App.

If you have such a phone, why not invest in a google chrome laptop (Like 199) and just bring it with you to work and use your Iphone as a hotspot?

More accounts in the long run and little linkage

Good luck.

Grouchosatx 01-01-2018 06:50 PM

If with this new number I solely use it at home via the cell network and NOT the WiFi will this new number be ok to use at home? In other words , can ebay track cellular ip addresses? Sorry for the banal ?s

rsot 01-01-2018 08:18 PM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

That ebay iphone app is not recommended on this forum.

Grouchosatx 01-01-2018 09:27 PM

So with a new phon number, will it be safe to use it at my house provided I don’t use the WiFi. I had used the WiFi with the previously suspended account. Ebay doesn’t/cant track cell phone ip addresses when they arent on a WiFi network can they ?

dallis 01-03-2018 08:05 PM

You're doomed if you have to ask these questions, dude.

Get the book. Read it. 20 times. Then come back and ask questions.

SaiJin 01-03-2018 10:11 PM

Do yourself a favor and actually study the stealth guide.

I can tell from your questions that you don't have the basics down yet and it's very important you do so.

Grouchosatx 01-04-2018 11:35 AM

ok so i got an entirely new telephone number. if i only use the cell phone LTE and not connect to the WIFI associated with old account will i be ok? i have studied by the way lol