eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay suspension since Nov 2017 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/114051-ebay-suspension-since-nov-2017-a.html)

JENNY9091 01-17-2018 05:41 PM

eBay suspension since Nov 2017

Hi all,

I opened a few stealth accounts which Canada based since 2012.

Usually for the first listing, account got banned. Then I just called in eBay and let them reinstated it by answering very simple question. Then the account will run very smoothly.

HOWEVER SINCE mid NOV 2017, all the stealth account got the 2nd or 3rd suspension after I made the call. I cannot sell anything now.

Any one has the same experience? THANKS!

JamesNorth101 01-17-2018 05:52 PM

Re: eBay suspension since Nov 2017

You just need to start again I am afraid!

If they wont reinstate the account then the option really are very limited

JENNY9091 01-17-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 895861)
You just need to start again I am afraid!

If they wont reinstate the account then the option really are very limited

Thanks.

But the thing is, now all accounts keep being suspended after the 2nd or the 3rd reinstatement. I haven't list any high risk item. Seems like no matter how many calls I tried, the suspension will place again and again.

I used the same methods to opened up stealth account and no problem at all till NOV 2017.

JamesNorth101 01-17-2018 05:59 PM

Something must be causing your accounts to get suspended.

They don't just suspend accounts for no reason

Something needs to be tweaked in your methods

JENNY9091 01-17-2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 895865)
Something must be causing your accounts to get suspended.

They don't just suspend accounts for no reason

Something needs to be tweaked in your methods

Do you have any U.S. eBay account available now? I tried to click your link and it does not work. Thanks

volumedead 01-17-2018 06:34 PM

Same prolem with ebay US
Always restric

JENNY9091 01-17-2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volumedead (Post 895871)
Same prolem with ebay US
Always restric

May I ask it was restricted in which step?

For US eBay registration, every time I put in the email address, physical shipping address, and phone number, I GOT THE SUSPENSION RIGHT AFTER 20 MINUTES EVEN I HAVEN'S STARTED LIST ANYTHING.

Any advice? Thank you.

volumedead 01-17-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENNY9091 (Post 895873)
May I ask it was restricted in which step?

For US eBay registration, every time I put in the email address, physical shipping address, and phone number, I GOT THE SUSPENSION RIGHT AFTER 20 MINUTES EVEN I HAVEN'S STARTED LIST ANYTHING.

Any advice? Thank you.

List first item account will restricted :(

rsot 01-17-2018 08:41 PM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Flip 01-18-2018 02:46 AM

My accounts using VPNs (all fresh and from providers on this forum) have also gotten suspended this past month. Whereas accounts using a residential IP or mobile tethering are still up and running. Quite possible ebay has started flagging new accounts that are using VPNs.

JamesNorth101 01-18-2018 05:00 AM

Lots of people do use VPNs provided here on the forum without any issue

What items are you listing as your first item?

Flip 01-18-2018 09:13 AM

It should be fine with well established accounts. It's likely only the newer accounts are being targeted.

Accounts there were suspended were:
1) Using a real US street address.
2) Using a Tracfone number, never attached a VOIP number.
3) Guaranteed fresh IPs from sellers on this forum.
4) Sold <$15 items such as paper towel rolls. No VERO, no electronic accessories, no commonly counterfeited items.
5) Accounts were selling for 3 months with ~$150 in sales per month.

Accounts that were NOT suspended were using residential IPs instead of datacenter IPs. If there are any <4 month old accounts that have active listings while using a VPN and have not run into any issues, please do share.

bossul 01-18-2018 09:33 AM

Also happening to me, not US ebay but country doesn't matter at all. Also noticed that since end of november, had creted stealths constantly since july almost every 3 - 4 days without any issue, and then when i started again in november few passed but since end of month they just get suspended 16-20 hours after listing is posted.
New prepaid phone number, email and such. One account few days ago passed and then second again got suspended. Something really strange is going on there!

JENNY9091 01-18-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip (Post 895940)
My accounts using VPNs (all fresh and from providers on this forum) have also gotten suspended this past month. Whereas accounts using a residential IP or mobile tethering are still up and running. Quite possible ebay has started flagging new accounts that are using VPNs.

I agreed. One of my account using residential IP went through and start selling without issue, and others by using VPS got suspension 2 hours after registered, even I haven't start any selling activity.

JENNY9091 01-18-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bossul (Post 895998)
Also happening to me, not US ebay but country doesn't matter at all. Also noticed that since end of november, had creted stealths constantly since july almost every 3 - 4 days without any issue, and then when i started again in november few passed but since end of month they just get suspended 16-20 hours after listing is posted.
New prepaid phone number, email and such. One account few days ago passed and then second again got suspended. Something really strange is going on there!

Canadian account is much better than the U.S. account. Canadian account only be suspended after the first listing, but you still can appeal.

U.S. account will be suspended during the time when you put in the information and even before any listing. Also it is hard to appeal. eBay always go through public record when I called in.

Flip 01-18-2018 03:27 PM

Would also like to add I did indeed call ebay to try to attempt to reinstate each of the suspended accounts and they absolutely refused to budge when they noticed my stealth name did not appear in the property records. Previously they would ask for your ID when this happened, but not this time. I'm suspecting this might might be part of their new risk-assessment checklist:

- Is the account recently made?
- Is the account using a datacenter IP (VPN)?
- Is there NO match found in the US public records? (skip this if non-US account)

If YES for 2 of the above, allow reinstatement if user calls in and answers questions. Request for ID if not convinced.

If YES for 3 of the above, do not allow reinstatement. Too many flags to even consider.

JENNY9091 01-18-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip (Post 896060)
Would also like to add I did indeed call ebay to try to attempt to reinstate each of the suspended accounts and they absolutely refused to budge when they noticed my stealth name did not appear in the property records. Previously they would ask for your ID when this happened, but not this time. I'm suspecting this might might be part of their new risk-assessment checklist:

- Is there NO match found in the US public records? (skip this if non-US account)

If YES for 2 of the above, allow reinstatement if user calls in and answers questions. Request for ID if not convinced.

If YES for 3 of the above, do not allow reinstatement. Too many flags to even consider.

3 of above. If the first rep refused, you can call the next day, don't try more than 2 times in the same day. If you try too many, they have notes and refused you based on the notes. If you made 5 calls for same account and did not get the result, just move and made another one.

That is my case.

JENNY9091 01-18-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip (Post 896060)

Your U.S. account only suspended after the first listing? Mine usually suspended 2 hours after I registered. Do you have any idea? Thank you.

WEI 01-18-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENNY9091 (Post 896109)
Your U.S. account only suspended after the first listing? Mine usually suspended 2 hours after I registered. Do you have any idea? Thank you.

Might be good if you share your account creation method. There's maybe something wrong with those accounts being suspended right away.

JENNY9091 01-18-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 896113)
Might be good if you share your account creation method. There's maybe something wrong with those accounts being suspended right away.

I purchase VPS, gmail, and pre-paid SIM with $10 inside. Phone number is clean and real.

Then I log in, put in email and password. Account was created.

I wait for 2 -5 days, the input my address and phone number, verified phone number.

2 hours later, I got suspended.

SaiJin 01-19-2018 10:44 AM

Where did you purchase these things from?

Did you use a new win account?

Have you followed the stealth guide yet? Because it seems that there are a few steps and details you aren't including.

WEI 01-19-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENNY9091 (Post 896125)
I purchase VPS, gmail, and pre-paid SIM with $10 inside. Phone number is clean and real.

Then I log in, put in email and password. Account was created.

I wait for 2 -5 days, the input my address and phone number, verified phone number.

2 hours later, I got suspended.

What was the limit you've got for this? i suggest you should use other source of IP other than VPS/Proxies', most of them are being flagged/blacklisted from eBay. Much better if you just use ur sim's IP, Dynamic is the best!