eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   suspended for my paypal connection (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1145-suspended-my-paypal-connection.html)

ebayisanecessaryevil 09-02-2007 11:41 AM

suspended for my paypal connection

I received payments in a paypal account that was set up with completely different, name address credit card and email address information froM my ebay account.

I received payments from customers by invoicing them for "services" so no ebay auction numbers could be connected.

The connection? I used it to pay my ebay bill and about a week later got the paypal/ebay suspension.

DO NOT USE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY YOUR BILL ON EBAY! Both will be suspended

anotherebayhater 09-02-2007 12:15 PM

correct you should use the gift card or maila money order. or set up a new pp acct and send money from the payment acct to the ebay payment acct to pay ebay. send an invoice like the new acct is a customer.

JackNoMore 09-02-2007 12:34 PM

Either this has changed recently or you're not doing it right. Lots of users here have made one time payments from paypal with no issues whatsoever.

ebayisanecessaryevil 09-02-2007 12:43 PM

I did it the same way I've done it for months. Maybe you guys can help me figure out if I screwed up??

I just don't know what I could have done wrong- they tagged both the ebay account and the paypal account. I got the same email that a Mod here posted in another thread about limited access when it happened. Happened to just the new ebay/paypal accounts that I created in the past 60 days. I have another account that I haven't paid this month that is not limited, but I have paid using paypal for a long time in the past. I won't be surprised if they simply haven't got to it yet.

Sticking to paying with money orders directly from now on!

JackNoMore 09-02-2007 01:04 PM

There's nothing special to it other than following Aspkin's guide, although he's working on a revised version. If you haven't yet, you'll want to read over that and take some time searching the forum. All the answers are here. Reposting just makes it easier for ebay to see. If you have specific questions, feel free to PM and I'll try to help.

powerbid 09-02-2007 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayisanecessaryevil (Post 9241)
I did it the same way I've done it for months. Maybe you guys can help me figure out if I screwed up??

I just don't know what I could have done wrong- they tagged both the ebay account and the paypal account. I got the same email that a Mod here posted in another thread about limited access when it happened. Happened to just the new ebay/paypal accounts that I created in the past 60 days. I have another account that I haven't paid this month that is not limited, but I have paid using paypal for a long time in the past. I won't be surprised if they simply haven't got to it yet.

Sticking to paying with money orders directly from now on!

just wondering if u signed up for automatic payment of ebay fees from paypal before getting suspended???

ebayisanecessaryevil 09-02-2007 05:49 PM

NOPE, I know automatic payments would definately create a connection.

Basically, these names existed and sold and ran up bills for about 30 days of listings.

All I did was make a "one time payment" with paypal to pay my bills and got knocked off within days. My other names on which I didn't make any payments on my account are fine.

The paypal accounts that made the payments were restricted as well. I guess the problem is that the paypal accounts were premier accounts that accepted payments directly from customers???

I wonder if it would be any different if I just set up merely a SIMPLE PERSONAL paypal account to transfer money ONLY from a credit card to pay, with no customer sales interaction at all??

I must admit, it is refreshing to FINALLY know why exacting I'm getting suspended for a change instead of vague SECTION 9 and ABUSING EBAY emails.

SIDEBAR:

I remember WAAAAY back in the day getting suspended for being associated with a suspended account, they would say in the email-"You are related to the suspended account XYZ and so we're suspending this one."

THE BEST EMAIL EVER was when they sent me an email with the 15 names I had suspended at that point (this was circa 2000 I think) I should have printed that and framed it HAHAHAHA!