eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   do different types of violations have to expire all together before i start again? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/11451-do-different-types-violations-have-expire-all-together-before-i-start-again.html)

n4spd 06-11-2009 01:18 AM

do different types of violations have to expire all together before i start again?

i have different types of violation on my account because i sell different staff. i have electronics viloation because what i was selling does not have the certificae such as SAA CTick what are required in Australia. I have some theroputic goods violations becasue they told me i need to obtain some kind of medical approval before i list some healt products, then i have the copy rights violations.

now my 2 copy rights violations is expiring in a few days,but my other violations will not until in 2 months.

can i start to sell those copy right risky items again in a few days or i need to wait another 2 month?

n4spd 06-11-2009 01:20 AM

if i got cought in 2 weeks into selling copy rights items, for example another alert, do i get suspended or not?

GreenBean 06-11-2009 01:40 AM

3 (copy-right) strikes and you are out.:pout: Leave the account well alone to 'cool down'. You are not in a good position at the moment.

n4spd 06-11-2009 03:10 AM

yes, cool down for how long?

the current two expire in a few days.
do i need to wait for 2 months after that? or 6 months?

qabdj 06-11-2009 08:58 AM

Paypal suspended (NO INVOICES!) Ebay Help!

Ok. I did 2 out of the 3 procedures for having the suspension lifted on my Paypal account and the last and final is the faxing or emailing of pictures of invoices. I don't have them, I wrote them telling them this, their automated responses are driving me nuts and I can't seem to get a hold of an actual person or case worker so to speak so screw them, I'll wait the 6 months for the $80+ interest.

My E-Bay account is suspended because the direct pay for fees was on the paypal account. They are telling me to pay the fees and the suspension will be lifted.

CAN I DO JUST THAT?

PAY THE FEES TO EBAY FOR SELLING/LISTING THEN GET MY ACCOUNT THERE REINSTATED?

IF THE ANSWER IS YES, CAN I OPEN ANOTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNT ONCE THE CRAP WITH MY CURRENT ONE IS DONE AND OVER AND I'VE RECEIVED MY MONEY FROM THE ACCOUNT?

I just want my stats. Wasn't sure how they felt about me opening another Paypal Account.

Someone, please let me know! If you'd like to do this PM go for it!
Thanks anyone and everyone for the time!

-D.J.