eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help me please ( MC011 Issue ) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/115007-help-me-please-mc011-issue.html)

siqo 02-01-2018 09:02 AM

Help me please ( MC011 Issue )

hi

i got a message from MC011 telling me to upload documents :

Quote:

Hello XXXXXX,

We received your appeal for your eBay account and appreciate you taking the time to gather the required documentation. We understand if this process has been inconvenient for you and we want to continue processing your appeal as quickly as possible. In order for us to complete the review of your account, we ask that you please provide some additional information. We have outlined the requirements below:

Please allow us to explain what information we have accepted:

- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.

Please also allow us to explain what information we still need:

- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the software keys recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement.

We appreciate you taking the time and effort to compile this information. Please upload the above requested information to the following link below:

https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

1. Click on the above link and sign in using your eBay user ID and password.

2. Click ‘Continue’

3. Select the documents needing to be uploaded by clicking ‘Browse’. Once they are selected, choose the Document Type from the drop down list.

4. Select send and wait for the confirmation to appear to ensure your documents have been submitted for review

-- Note --

- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.

- All documents submitted will be destroyed after we review them.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible and look forward to receiving your documentation.

Thanks,

eBay

i am selling misc stuff and services (email databases, fb / insta followers ) with my real name and i have no bills / invoices to show them

any help please ? am i in trouble or something ?

MM78 02-01-2018 12:24 PM

Re: Help me please ( MC011 Issue )

How exactly would you like us to help you? you just said you don't have invoices. The only thing you could even try is making some invoices and see if they accept them.

siqo 02-01-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 898603)
How exactly would you like us to help you? you just said you don't have invoices. The only thing you could even try is making some invoices and see if they accept them.

I am actually selling old parts of computers, it doesnt have any invoices since they are too old and brought from people .....

MM78 02-01-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siqo (Post 898617)
I am actually selling old parts of computers, it doesnt have any invoices since they are too old and brought from people .....

Ok, well you need to call ebay and explain that to them.

13obby 02-03-2018 05:34 AM

I concur with MM78

dallis 02-03-2018 08:42 PM

i am selling misc stuff and services (email databases, fb / insta followers )

I am actually selling old parts of computers

You need to get your story straight before doing anything.

But I'm guessing selling phony followers is a quick ride to ban street.

bjammin 02-04-2018 02:42 PM

That sounds explainable to me and it could be acceptable for ebay. However, if you dont want more mc011 in the future, be sure you have proof of shipping. Services and other intangible items will cause the mc011.

SaiJin 02-05-2018 07:00 PM

If you are selling intangible goods like followers, etc... that's considered digital.
And eBay doesn't like digital stuff... your chances of getting banned increased.

About your computer stuff, even though they are old, I'm sure you can still get a receipt or a record of where you purchased it from?

Next time make sure you follow the stealth guide to prevent any more issues.

GreenBean 02-06-2018 02:22 AM

Welcome to the forum. All the best as you learn Stealth.

:cheer: