\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   EBAY is so Smart GGRRR!! Banned :( help... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1160-ebay-so-smart-ggrrr-banned-help.html)

BourneSupremacy 09-03-2007 09:55 AM

EBAY is so Smart GGRRR!! Banned :( help...

Hi, I have been using my standard Ebay account for over a year now.

I decided to make a new account though, One for business, and one for personal use.
When I made the new account, i registered with my same credit card but with a different address. Later on that day the new account got banned and my credit card is now useless for making new accounts because its now black listed.

My old account still woks fine though. (so I dont think the house address is blacklisted)

anyways i get a new Virgin prepay card, re registered (with new IP's etc etc)
it worked fine, until i listed my first item today on the new account. and now thats been suspended!!

any ideas??

P.S, i did use my same address on the new account because i dont think thats blacklisted, as my original old account is still working and running.it was just the cred card.

powerbid 09-03-2007 10:40 AM

i think u havent read the aspkin guide carefully... otherwise this should not have happened.. when u are creating a new account .. everything has to be different.. u should never assume anything... once one of ur account is suspended if another had the same address and didnt got suspended doesnt mean it is safe... never assume things.. and always use different details in every aspect... if u want to use ur own address.. change it.. like add words flat no thirteen or something.. near this shop etc etc point is has to be different..

BourneSupremacy 09-03-2007 11:02 AM

Thanks for the reply.
So when i make another new account, il change everything including address this time. i did however change my name sligtly... anyways

I am also going to have to order another prepaid cred card.

One question though....
When i order and register for the new cred card, should i give a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and name...and also use that same ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and name for the ebay registration?

(Il order the cred card to my friends yard with a different name)

Beacuse i think ebay find out your real (barred) address from the credit card info you give them...