eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   I really need hellp friends.......... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/116373-i-really-need-hellp-friends.html)

Weyzooo 03-31-2018 05:12 AM

I really need hellp friends..........

Hello, I really need help. I do not know how to deal with this anymore. I have my ebay account which has been restricted only in 1 category namely "video games and consoles" because according to them digital games are not accepted in their rules. nevertheless, many digital video games are online on their sites. as soon as I recreate an account, they block me directly after .... i don’t understand how to do....

Thank you for helping me....

MtnDew 03-31-2018 09:18 PM

Re: I really need hellp friends..........

probably linking you to your old account. you need to create "fresh new ones". buy the book and save time how to do it. or read up and trial and error will get you there.

Welcome to the forum :)

ebaystealth1974 03-31-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weyzooo (Post 911072)
according to them digital games are not accepted in their rules. nevertheless, many digital video games are online on their sites. as soon as I recreate an account, they block me directly after

We aren't kids anymore.

"Well, Johnny's doing it!" isn't an excuse. You cant compare yourself to other people.

Do what's right, or get suspended. It's simple, really. :bored:

treyeazy 04-02-2018 03:32 AM

You need to use complete new details after wiping your computer clean

quizmaniac 04-02-2018 05:01 AM

maybe blocked because your using the same details , name. address, ip pictures, etc or it could be just for selling digital goods on a brand new account.

Try selling something different and safer ,if you still get blocked then your being linked somehow.

MtnDew 04-03-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quizmaniac (Post 911388)
maybe blocked because your using the same details , name. address, ip pictures, etc or it could be just for selling digital goods on a brand new account.

Try selling something different and safer ,if you still get blocked then your being linked somehow.

quizman the force is strong in you. :nerd: Good post from junior member. :yar:

rsot 04-03-2018 11:07 PM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Stealth is key to operating linkfree

SaiJin 04-04-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weyzooo (Post 911072)
Hello, I really need help. I do not know how to deal with this anymore. I have my ebay account which has been restricted only in 1 category namely "video games and consoles" because according to them digital games are not accepted in their rules. nevertheless, many digital video games are online on their sites. as soon as I recreate an account, they block me directly after .... i don’t understand how to do....

Thank you for helping me....

So you need to start from the very beginning by reading this guide: ebay stealth.

Once you start to get the basics, get yourself a GOOD VPN: IPburger

After that I"m sure you'll have questions, so come back here and create new threads to get our support.

This is the best way if you are serious about business. Otherwise little bits of pieces or advice from people is just going to give you a bad basic understanding.