eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help needed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/116570-help-needed.html)

h4c1t1 04-07-2018 09:40 PM

Help needed

So, I had an ebay account that was doing well 100 sales (selling mobile unlock codes). Then I had some personal issues that forced me to be away from the business for less than a week. Within that week I accumulated a crap load of return(s) request and negative feedback.

As soon as I was able to return to the business, I issue refunds to anyone who requested it.

Unfortunately it raised some flags with ebay and they suspended my account and wanted proof where I was getting the goods. I could not provide anything but screenshots (not even tracking numbers). It wasn't enough for them and they've suspended my selling privileges for an indefinite period of time.

When I opened my account, I used my business address; I did not use my personal address. During their initial investigation, they ebay request my ID and etc (which obviously has my personal address). I sent them scans of my driver's license and a credit card statement with my home address.

While the investigation was going on, opened another (account #2) business account using my real name, but with another business address, and a business number. The account has been going on for a 5 months now. Before opening account #2, I attempted to open another (account #3) account and it was suspended right on the spot. I can't seem to see what information I put for registration;

Now my question, since account #2 has been going on for 5 months, what's the likelyhood of account #1 and #3 coming back to haunt me considering it's my name, but different addresses, different business names.

Also, I can still log into account #1 and modify the info. I've since go into account #1 and changed up the username, first & last name, address and etc...

Account #3, I can't change any info. So it still has my real name, but unsure what address is on file (definitely not my home address) or the business address that's being used on account # 2.

MM78 04-09-2018 02:37 PM

Re: Help needed

Seriously, your whole method of making accounts is backwards, confusing (even to you). You are using all kinds of information, trying to mix and match stuff and it's simply not working.

1. Your digital goods are high risk, can't bitch when you get limited, suspended....Especially if you can't provide any documents or something simple like tracking.

2. You need to stop changing the name on your account(s), your are begging to have problems.

3. No one here can tell you when or if you are going to get banned/limited but you seem to be on borrowed time.

SaiJin 04-11-2018 04:28 PM

Re: Help needed

Welcome to the forums. Well your story is quite confusing, so let's make it a little simpler.

I think right now you need to learn more how to do stealth and learn how to operate your accounts correctly. Once you have a basic and strong understand how eBay operates, you can pretty much guess what you need to do.

Here's a link to the stealth guide. Read it, make notes, then make a gameplan.

Then come back here to ask more questions.