eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Trademark Violation - 30 Day Restriction (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/116685-trademark-violation-30-day-restriction.html)

dellyz 05-06-2018 10:20 PM

Re: Trademark Violation - 30 Day Restriction

Quote:

Originally Posted by hype_supply (Post 914449)
You're right. My bad, I was just asking to see if there was any typical things that can trigger this suspension. As Gladiator said, someone probably reported me and to me that would probably make the most sense.

I appreciate everyone's help, it seems that i'll just have to wait it out and start selling again after the 30 days pass.

could be a variety of reasons: using brand owners photos without consent, using their logo in one of your images, selling the product below MSRP or it could simply be the brand/company doesn't allow the sale of their products thru 3rd party marketplaces

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 918132)
I don't think you actually understand.... you sell the same stuff again after your 30 day suspension, you are GUARANTEED to get suspended for good.

Let that account cool down, use your other ebay stealth accounts and try to sell different stuff.

It really sounds like your item is HIGH VERO and either you are reported or you are getting flagged by bots.

not necessarily. depends on situation if he is selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and receiving return requests/complaint from buyers then yes he would be. i have a top rated seller acc which has received 30+ vero suspensions but have no customer complaints so the suspensions would just go 7-14-30 then 30 repeatedly and then randomly start at 7 again lol. ive never been suspended 90 days either.. not sure if it's different for us on eBay canada

SaiJin 05-07-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dellyz (Post 918781)
could be a variety of reasons: using brand owners photos without consent, using their logo in one of your images, selling the product below MSRP or it could simply be the brand/company doesn't allow the sale of their products thru 3rd party marketplaces

not necessarily. depends on situation if he is selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and receiving return requests/complaint from buyers then yes he would be. i have a top rated seller acc which has received 30+ vero suspensions but have no customer complaints so the suspensions would just go 7-14-30 then 30 repeatedly and then randomly start at 7 again lol. ive never been suspended 90 days either.. not sure if it's different for us on eBay canada

Well if you want to play and mess around with your account sure, go for it.
I only give advice on the best possible things to do to survive and treat this as a business and not convenient way of doing things.

That's why me and very few others in this forum have survived and thrived, while most kept complaining that they kept getting nailed.

It's simple really if you think about it, "behave the way you want to behave and you'll get the results you deserve accordingly", is what I like to say to myself.

Kajunrook 06-12-2018 11:39 AM

Maybe here's why? Just sold a $22 trademarked item for $350? Only put up for 3 days and it sold in 3 hours. LOL, prolly why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verificationguy (Post 917991)
if you got a trademark violation why would you continue to risk doing the same thing again i would leave it for awhile

SaiJin 06-13-2018 10:21 AM

whether it sold in 1 second or 1 year, they can still see a closed item. If anything most people get nailed after the listing closed.