eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Account Restricted for Verification - Reinstatement Call (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/117270-account-restricted-verification-reinstatement-call.html)

aimad 05-08-2018 11:26 AM

Account Restricted for Verification - Reinstatement Call

So my account got restricted for information verification and they removed all my listings. I wanted to share with you what happened!
So after i freaked out, i decided to call eBay about this.
I called and struggled to get the rep since i was calling from another number than the one associated with my account.
After i got the rep i told her that my account needs verification, she kept me waiting saying she doesn't see any reason for that. So she asked about my products! i told her that i am dropshipping from retailers like sears and amazon then she told me that maybe this is the reason and that dropshipping is a risky business. I told her that i already called eBay about this to increase my limit and that i already told eBay that i will be dropshipping and they already agreed to that ( which is true).
Then she asked from where i am shipping my products, i told her that it depends of the customer address blah blah, and it depends if i fulfill the order from amazon or from sears or whatever
So she told me okay but i have to make sure to ship on time and avoid negative feedback. i said sure
She said that she will put a note on her back-end that i am fulfilling orders from amazon sears and walmart.
And she reinstated my account
She didn't even ask about my personal information
So that's it people, if anybody runs into this. and there is no point in denying that you are dropshipping if it is your case. They confirmed to me that it's perfectly fine.
Cheers

SaiJin 05-08-2018 02:55 PM

Re: Account Restricted for Verification - Reinstatement Call

Well I'm glad things worked out with your ebay stealth.

you got lucky this time, but do keep in mind that things always change and you keep an eye out.